Wolfie - I'm sorry

Hey there 😐

I am very sorry that I haven't been able to provide you guys with any more imagines, and I know it's been like a year since I got a few requests. But I'm very sorry to say that I don't think I can complete them.

I've been trying for months to write them and have only been able to get a handful of sentences that are lackluster and I'm unhappy with them. I've been going back and forth for a while agonizing over this, part of me trying to be optimistic and say "you can do it!" but the bigger part of me being realistic and saying "no, you can't." I am having the biggest case of imagines block I have ever had, I can't even manage to write anything of my own ideas. Believe me, I've tried so many times to just sit down, play some music and write but I sit there for hours staring at that damned flashing line and not a single word is written.

I love writing and I don't want to grow to hate it because of this, so I've made the decision that I am canceling the requests I've gotten and am closing requests to the foreseeable future. The only imagines I will be writing will be my own ideas if I have any. This wasn't an easy decision but I believe it's for the best.

Again, I'm very sorry.

- TaesWolfie