Antisepticeye - Little Glitch

Warning! If you're sensitive to gorey things such as blood and murder, please be careful reading. It's only for a little bit but it's still there and I want to make sure you're okay before you continue

Also I don't know much about Seán's other egos aside from Anti so if there are details that aren't correct I'm sorry about that. I did my best to read up about them before hand

Anti was lying in his bed staring at the ceiling. For a few days now he's had this feeling. A feeling of something happening. Something small yet so big. It's grown over those few days and it's been bugging him. Finally having enough of it he decided to try and follow this feeling. He got up from his bed and left the house, yelling a "Be back in a bit!" to whoever was in earshot.

It was the middle of the night and it had rained, only a light sprinkle still coming down. The streets reflected shop window lights and neon signs making the light bounce back up into the air.

He had been walking for a while trying to follow the feeling but it seemed to be leading him nowhere. Sighing and deciding to just try again tomorrow he passes an alleyway. He almost passed it completely when he saw something in the corner of his eye. He looked into the dark alley and saw a small shape towards the back. Curiosity (and the feeling being strong in this place) getting the better of him, he ventured in.

His surroundings got darker and darker the deeper he walked in, but being a demon he's able to see fairly well in darkened places. As he got closer to the shape he found out that it was a child. A child that was on its side, back facing him, and wasn't moving at all. He got closer and kneeled right behind them. Carefully he put a hand on their shoulder and turned them so they were on their back. But as soon as he did he retracted his hand in shock.

Glassy e/c eyes looked unseeing at the sky. Tear tracks still stained the now pale s/c cheeks of the the child, the little girl, who looked barely five years old. Dried blood plastered her h/c hair to the side of her face and coated her skin. An angry red line decorated her neck in a sick smile of death. Not being able to stand it he gently closed her eyes. Now it looked like she was only sleeping if not for the bloody smile.

Who the hell would do something like this? What kind of demented monster would you have to be to slit a child's throat?

Anti kneeled there for a bit not knowing what to do. What could he do? Call the police? They would probably think he did it. His fingers lightly touched the mark on his neck, the mark that seemed to match hers. That's when he made a decision.

Carefully, as careful as picking up fractured glass, he picked up the little girl and held her close. In the blink of an eye he glitched into the living room of the house he shared with his brothers.

"Anti?" Seán asked. "Why do you have a child with you? What-" and that's when he saw it. "Anti, what the hell happened?!" He jumped up from his spot on the couch to get a closer look at the girl.

"I don't know. I just found her like this in an alley. Just left alone to bleed out in the dark. Who would do something like this?" He asked, voice wavering ever so slightly at the end, but Seán still noticed.

"I don't know. Here, lay her on the couch here." Seán gently directed Anti to the couch and Anti carefully laid her down.

"What's going on in here?" Chase asked walking into the room. He stopped short when he saw the little girl. Having children of his own he instantly teared up at the gruesome sight. "What happened to her?"

"What happened to who?" Schneep asked following Chase. Pretty soon the rest of the egos, Marvin, Jackieboy, JJ and Rob came into the room and they were all shocked by the little girl on their couch. Poor Rob started to cry and had to be taken to his room by JJ.

"Anti said he found her like this in an alley." Seán explained.

"The poor child." Jackie frowned.

"Is there anything we can do? Can you help Doc?" Chase whimpered.

Schneep shook his head. "She is already gone. There is nothing I can do." Chase cried more.

"I can." Anti spoke up. He hadn't taken his eyes off of her the entire time.

"What? What do you mean?" Seán asked.

"I can bring her back."

"You can? How?" Jackie asked.

"Magic of course." Marvin said with a smile.

"Not exactly magic." Anti said. "But yeah, basically. But she'd... be like me. A demon of sorts. She'd be like a creation of mine."

"Like your child?" Chase asked and Anti nodded. He couldn't deny that he had thought about something like this before. Having a child of his own. And now he had an opportunity with this little one. But there was one problem.

"But she wouldn't grow up. She would be the same age as when she died. A child forever."

"It's better than not being alive at all. We'll take care of her. We don't grow old either, you know." Schneep encouraged.

"It's okay Anti. Bring her back." Seán said.

Anti took a deep breath and nodded. He closed his eyes and put a hand on the girls forehead. His eyes shot open revealing black scleras and glowing electric green irises. The edges of his form glitched and his hand glowed green. The glow slowly moved and went into the girls mouth. After a few more moments his hand stopped glowing and he let it fall to his side.

Then a gasp came from the girl as she took her first breath. Her eyes opened and they were black and green to match Anti's. She looked around before she looked at him and he smiled at her. "Welcome back, little one."

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Antisepticeye but you can call me Anti. Do you remember what your name is?"

Her brow furrowed as she thought. "Y/n." She finally said.

"Do you remember who you are, Y/n? Or what happened?" He asked helping her sit up.

She shook her head. "No. I only remember tonight. A scary guy wearing black broke our door. He had a knife. Mommy told me to run and then he hurt her. I ran like Mommy said but I turned the wrong way and I was stuck. Then the man put the knife to my neck and it hurt. I tasted pennies in my mouth and I couldn't breathe." By this point she started crying and held onto Anti. She started to glitch like Anti had.

"Shh. It's okay now. There, there, little one. I'm gonna take care of you now, okay?"

She pulled back and wiped her eyes. "Are you my new Daddy?" She sniffled.

A warm feeling found its way into his chest and he smiled. "Yeah, I'm your new Daddy."

She smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, my little glitch. Come on, I want you to meet the rest of our family." He stood up and helped her from the couch. Then he introduced her to her new uncle's in the room and went to Robbie's room to meet them.

Everyone loved her and she loved them all. As time went by she started discovering her glitchy powers and Anti had to teach her how to control them. He also taught her how to glitch wherever she wanted to be and how to change her eyes from the glowy green to her normal e/c. But Anti wasn't the only one to teach her things. All of the egos including Seán taught her things.

JJ taught her sign language. Schneep taught her anatomy, or at least however much Anti would let him. Jackie showed her how to be a superhero. Robbie taught her neat things to draw. Marvin showed her magic tricks and even taught her a few. Chase would play with her and show her his little trick shots which she caught onto doing real fast. And Seán taught her how to play video games (while inadvertently teaching her a few bad words which Anti had to have a talk with him about.)

Despite the scary killer role he plays for Seán's fans, Anti is actually a really sweet person deep down and it shows in how he cares for Y/n.

Just like he expected, no matter how many years would go by, Y/n never grew older. But that was fine by him. He got to keep his little girl forever.

His little glitch.