[Prologue: Genesis]

A/N: hey everyone I'm back it's been a busy month for me due to my online classes so I had little time to write but luckily I mannage to have some time to write the new version of my old story.

this is a rewritten version of the first anomaly story I had made and it takes things much more seriously and will not make things too exaggerating or will it be cringey like the original one.

It has a crossover of arknights, and other game franchises that will take on a different play of how things will go on a much more different turns of events.

The mc may look very overpowered but this will be compensated for what he'll go up against and he also have to adapt to his new life and powers/abilities.

[Main Character's New Appearance]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________(3rd POV)

(3rd POV)

A man could be seen standing in the middle of a dessert surrounded by rocks and sands that stretch over miles of land that is all either filled with sands, rocky mountain, craters, and etc.

"How did I get into this again?" The man asked himself as he looks around himself while trying to remember how he ended up in the planet he all knows all too well as Mars.

(Flashback)

"Excuse me, but what did you just say?"

2 people could be spotted on an empty park as they face each other on opposite side of the bench.

One was a man in his thirties wearing a white colored t-shirt covered by a black jacket and lastly black colored pants.

He had a unique purple colored eyes that is hidden by the black glasses he wears as the air sways his dark hair lightly in the chilly morning.

And on the other side was a man in his twenties wearing a typical black colored business suit with a red tie and white long sleeved shirt hidden underneath the black colored suit he is wearing.

With some few accessories that either is really made out of real gold or just a simple cheap decoration to make it look like it was made out of expensive kinds of materials.

Though he would rather call him the devil due to what he did to him.

"I want you to travel to a different world and cause chaos in it." The devil answered as he looks at the man.