Fall of the Salamander

"I must give you credit Paragon, you still pack quite a punch for someone your age." All for One said. "Though not nearly as hard as it used to be."

The woman stood over her fallen adversary with a smirk behind her broken mask. Paragon was down on one knee, hiding a smile.

"Yeah, I just needed to keep you busy for while." Paragon said.

"Pardon?" All For One asked.

"While I was fighting you, my fellow heroes were gathering info. About 10 minutes ago they found the location of your hideout and are going to infiltrate as we speak." Paragon said.

A look of panic formed on All For One's face, something that confused Paragon.

"Izuku." All For One said, her voice filled with worry. The villain quickly leapt into the air and made her way towards her base.

All For One's Base

"I'm sensing 2 heat signatures. Process with caution, we don't know who AFO has on her side." Gran Torino said. Him and his fellow heroes began walking in.

His group included All Might, Ms. Alakazam(Inko), Nighteye and himself and Tenko Shimura. All Might punched down the door and the group made their way inside. As they made their way inside, they were confused at the lack of, well anything.

"There's nothing here. Find that one person and capture them." Gran Torino said. The heroes split apart and began to search the building.

With All Might and Inko

"How do you think Nana is?" Inko asked.

"She won't lose. She's stronger than that monster." All Might said.

"Of course, it's just....She's beaten 6 previous holders from what you told me." Inko said.

"It gets stronger every time it's passed down. If she fails then it'll up to me." All Might said.

"And if you fail too?" Inko asked.

"Then it'll be Izumi's turn." He responded. "She'll carry the mantle the I failed to uphold."

"I'm not letting my daughter fight that monster!" Inko said.

"I don't want her to either. But if push comes to shove she'll be trained by so many great heroes. And once she gets to UA she'll be unstoppable." All Might promised grabbing his wife's hands.

The couple locked eyes and smiled before continuing their search.

With Torino and Nighteye

"Was it really a good idea to bring the kid?" Nighteye asked.

"Tenko? He needs the experience. Besides Nana put all her effort into training her grandson, I'm sure he'll be fine." Gran Torino said.

"I forget the two are related most times. I shouldn't have worried." Nighteye said.

"Now hurry up whippersnapper." Gran Torino said speeding up. Nighteye chuckled and tried to keep up.

With Tenko

"Hello. Anybody here?" Tenko asked. When his grandma wanted him to help out on a mission, he did not expect this to be the mission.

Tenko was still new to the hero job. His quirk made it difficult to do certain jobs so he had to stay in school for an extra year. But now he had his license and couldn't be happier.

"Ok, take it slow Tenko. Don't just rush into things." He told himself. He saw a light coming from down the hall and slowly began to follow it. After getting closer he began to hear a male voice. He peaked around the corner to see a man pacing in front of a TV.