Bridges are Burning

"I can't believe the nerve!" Toshinori said.

"It was his final wish, you have to have some sympathy Toshi." Gran Torino said.

"But it's her daughter! The villain we've been fighting for years, one that has been killing for decades." Toahinori said.

"Honey, I don't like it either but don't take it out on Nana. This was her best friend." Inko said.

"Besides, this might actually be good. This'll influence the kid towards the hero life." Nighteye said. Toshinori took a second to think about the long term affects of his words.

"Maybe, but I want nothing to do with that girl. I dont trust her." Toshinori said.

"You don't have to. Just let Nana handle this, she knows what she's doing." Gran Torino said.

"Yeah, she's been training heroes for decades. I'm sure she'll train the kid to do the right thing." Nighteye said.

With Nana

"And that's how you sucessfully unlock a car from the outside." Nana said. Izuku smiled and pulled the door open, amazed that the #1 Hero was teaching her how to break into a car.

"I knew you were immature but this is a new low." Recovery Girl.

"I'm just teaching her what I taught her dad. I figured I do the same lessons." Nana shrugged.

"You taught Hisashi how to break into a person's car?" Recovery Girl asked.

"Among other things. He was a lonely guy in his 20's when I found him. I thought that if he had the power to do bad, but chose to do good, then he'd be a great student. And I was right, he didn't use any of the tips I taught him." Nana said.

"That's terrible thinking. Especially for the #1" Recovery Girl said.

"I wasn't the #1 at the time." Nana said.

"But what was the issue? Why did Toshi become your protege?" Recovery Girl asked.

"He out grew me. He became a top 5 in 4 years! He still holds the record for fastest climber." Nana said. "And something about not wanting more power, he'd already taken enough as is."

"My dad was that strong?" Izuku asked.

"It's not just about strength. Hisashi was nicest guy I knew, he was probably miles ahead of All Might. He may be a natural-born hero *lies*, but he had to learn how to be the person he was today. Hisashi, he was always... well, he's your dad, I'm sure you know what I'm tryna say." Nana said.

Izuku nodded and smiled a bit. She then unlocked the car by herself, using the trick Nana taught her. Her smile grew bigger and Nana gave her a round of applause.

"Well, I hope this works again." Recovery Girl said.

"Oh it will, I'm sure of it. But now, on to the next evil lesson!" Nana said jumping into the car. Izuku jumped into the back seat and the three drove of to commit more crimes.

"Whose car were we breaking into anyways?" Izuku asked.

"An old friend of mines, I'm sure they would mind." Nana said.

They did mind.

"So, where are we actually going?" Izuku asked.

"We are going to grab your things. I abused my power to get them to close the search at your house." Nana said.

"Nana!" Recovery Girl said.

"What? The girl needs her things and I'm not making her feel uncomfortable. Besides Hisashi was a smart guy, I'm sure there's nothing sinister in his house." Nana said.