5.

RANBOO POV.

Me and y/n got to the cute cafe. It was almost never crowded and it smelled like caramel. We sat down and a waiter approached us.

-"Hello there! What could i get the cute couple?" jokes the clueless waiter.

I nervously laughed and looked at y/n. They were turning a slight shade of pink. It's probably nothing.

-"we're not a couple haha." I say.

I heard y/n let out a sigh. I'll ask them about it later.

-"i'll take a (fav drink) and some (fav food) please." Y/N says to let off some of the awkwardness.

-"I'll take the same." I smile at her.

——————————————

Y/N POV.

After the awkward encounter with the waiter i ordered. So did ranboo. We chatted while waiting for our food, but i wanted to ask ranboo a question. I was too scared of the outcome.

-"Um, hey ranboo can i ask you something..?"

Hyperventilating. He hummed in response.

-"Would you be free later? I would like to take you somewhere. If you don't mind of course."

I did it. He sat there for a second.

-"Yeah! I don't mind at all! Yesterday was awesome i would love to hangout again!"

He smiled at me. His grey eyes, they were like an Angels..

I'm happy he said yes. Then the waiter came. We shared some jokes and memorable laughs while we ate. After we ate we fought over who would pay, He won. We walked back to my house so i could get ready for later.

-"i'll see you later y/n byeee!" He waved as he smiled.

-"Goodbye ranboo i'll see you! byeee!" I smile back and shut the door. I immediately text him the location and time. Read instantly.

I immediately got in the shower. I also brushed my teeth and other business. Then i ran over to my closet to pick an outfit. It HAD to be perfect. I had it all planned out.

YOUR OUTFIT.

(IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS, IMAGINE SOMETHING ELSE SORRY SORRY!)

I Looked in the mirror. Perfect. I hope i wasn't going overboard. I check the time. Almost time.