10. forgiveness...?

Ranboo pov.
__________

I told y/n the whole situation...they sat there for a second, taking it all in. Did i talk too fast?

-"Ranboo..."

-"y-yeah...?"

Y/N said nothing. They got up and pulled me into a tight hug, i wrap my arms around them and we sit there for a second before i hear soft sniffles.

-"hey hey are you okay what's wrong..?"

Why is y/n crying?

-"ranboo..you had me so worried! I really took it the wrong way i'm so sorry about that..Of course i forgive you. God please don't scare me like that again..."

-"i'm sorry..i'll try my best not to."

They wipe their tears and we sit there admiring each other's comfort and embrace.

-"we need to go to the electronic store though ranboo..i um...broke my phone."

Y/N picks up the phone, showing me the completely shattered screen.

-"woah what- how- why-"

-"i um...i threw it against the wall..." they show me the dent in the wall where the phone took impact.

-"and i uh...i did it because i got really sad when i saw you with that lilac girl i just lost it...haha...yeah."

-"So you broke your phone cause of me ? i'm so sorry i didn't mean-"

-"no no it's fine let's just go"

Y/N puts their shoes on and we head out to the electronic store, sharing tales and many laughs on the way.

-"Hello welcome! What can i help you with today?" the worker looks at y/n with a weird sly smile.

I looked down and saw y/n was clearly uncomfortable. They slowly got closer and closer to me. I took the hint and wrapped my arm around y/n's shoulder, Their shoulders immediately ease down. I give the worker a glare, earning a dissatisfied look from the cashier.

-"We're just looking for phones, we'll be on our way now." I say giving the cashier a sarcastic smile, the cashier scoffed.

( protective :] )

We go over to the phone section and i help y/n pick out a phone and a case. A black and white case with a (design) pop socket.

(get it cause ranboo- okay)

We walk up to the cash register and we pay without looking at the cashier.

(petty😏)

-Back home-

I help y/n with things they didn't understand about their phone while they updated the icloud so they would have all their photos and stuff back.

-"thank you so much ranboo this means a lot."

They smile at me. A genuine smile.

Your such an Angel.

-"what was that?"

-"h-huh? oh your welcome! anytime."
______________

Little do i know, y/n heard me....

________

i'm sorry for the short chapter i'm currently at a writers block. If anyone has any ideas for this story please don't be shy to share!

i love you guys make sure u take care of yourself:) don't prioritize over grades either as long as u tried :)

500 words.