The Sequel.

Y/N POV

---------
Day when ranboo leaves the hospital.
---------------

I ran as fast as i could. Down the sidewalk of the streets and pushed past the crowd of people in my way. I felt like the world was crumbling beneath my feet, i was so exhausted from running, but i didn't care. I had to wait 3 days to see him. No hugs, No forehead kisses!  It sucked.

Then, there it was. The hospital. I stopped running when i went through the sliding doors, walking up to the front counter. "Hello! How can i help you today?" the nurse smiled. "Im here to see, um, ranboo?" I smiled. "Oh! He'll be out soon Please wait outside on the bench" Then, she started typing on her computer again. A wave of nervousness crashed over me. Why was i scared?

I fidgeted with my hands. I couldnt wait to see him. Walking over to the bench i sat down, and ran my fingers through my hair. I rested my face in my hands for a little while until i saw shoes infront of me. I look up, and there he stood, smiling at me. Oh god how i missed his face. "Ranboo!" I shouted and jumped up, almost tackling him in a hug. "Hello there love" He softly spoke, holding me close. "You dont understand how much i've missed you." I started tearing up. "I've missed you too, now that im out, lets go somewhere. My treat." He smiled and held out his hand. I interlocked his fingers with mine and we started walking back home.

I ranted about all the things that happened while he was in the hospital, as he nodded along, listening closely. He smiled the whole time, the dimple on his cheek popping out once in a while. After we made it home, I unlocked the door and opened it, seeing wilby at my feet. "Aww hello wilby" Ranboo slid beside me, picking the brown bunny up. I walked into my room and to my closet, finding a nice outfit. I wonder where he's taking us.

If you dont prefer this set it to your liking! My apologies:)

I go into the bathroom and brush my hair, and setting it to my liking. I smile to myself, walking out of the restroom. I put my shoes on and put my necessities in my bag, and walked out of my room. I walked down the hallway into the sitting room, seeing ranboo sitting on the chair, waiting for me, his eyes met mine, and he smiled. "You look great" He spoke soft, and stood up, hugging me once again.

We pulled away and he grabbed my hand, leading me out the front door. "bye wilby!" I said and the bunny tilted his head, then running off. We shut the front door and lock it, and walk along the sidewalk. I plugged my headphones into the plug and gave ranboo a headphone, and me one.

-NOW PLAYING- What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction-

Ranboo and I danced along the sidewalks to the rhythm of the music, until ranboo stopped in front of a building. I also stopped and paused the music, looking up at the building. It was HUGE, everything was lit up with lights and beautiful scenery. "Woah this is beautiful." I said in astonishment. "I know, now come on malady" He laughed and brought me inside. We were met first by a waiter.

"Hello! Table for two?" He bowed, letting me get a closer look behind him. My face dropped. A BALLROOM. I looked up at ranboo, and he smiled. "Yes" He simply spoke. "Alright! Would you like the outside tables or inside?" They asked. Ranboo looked down at me, letting me answer the question. "Outside please" I smile. The waiter grabbed two menus and started walking up to the stairs. We followed behind and up the stairs, meeting the balcony filled with lights. Ranboo and i sat down and thanked the waiter, grabbing the menus.

After ordering, Ranboo and i chatted about future plans, places we would want to go, and overall just things we both could do together

After ordering, Ranboo and i chatted about future plans, places we would want to go, and overall just things we both could do together. Our food arrived, and we started eating. I listened to Ranboo rant about what happened while he was in the hospital, and how much he wanted to get up and leave. After eating we got up from the table and headed downstairs, into the ballroom. "Hey wait here for a second okay?" Ranboo said and i nodded, letting him run off to a waiter. He talked to the waiter and seconds later, he ran back over to me.

"Sorry just had to do one last thing before we leave" He smiled. Ranboo brought me to the middle of the ballroom and that one song started playing. THIS SIDE OF PARADISE BY COYOTE THEORY . "Y/N, may i have this dance?" Ranboo smiled widely, holding out his hand. "Yes, you may." I laughed and grabbed his hand. He put his hands around my waist and i put my hands on his shoulders, because i was too short to hold onto his neck. Ranboo and i rocked side to side, and he hummed along to the music, Spinning me around a few times.

I really loved this man. The way his eyes sparkled in the light, the way the dimple on ranboo's right cheek popped up every few times he smiled. Overall, the way he made me happier about the world, about myself, About him.

Love..Really existed. And it existed with ONLY him.

The music came to a stop, and we hugged. Then i remembered. "Hey ranboo" I pulled away and looked up at him. "Yes?" He smiled, looking down at me. "I basically (fell) in love with you."

He laughed. "You really did." And held me close. "I love you too." He said shortly after.

I smile.

______________

HELLO EVERYONE! This is the end of this story. DO NOT WORRY! I'm remaking a better version of this story! Hopefully it will be better and longer! Also, I am so sorry for having this out so late, i've been through a really tough time right now and i just haven't been myself:(

I recommend voting maybe?:]

i love you so much, take care.

1046 words.