12. New pet?

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
Y/N POV
————-

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:

Ranboo and I were sitting inside our shared apartment, bored out of our minds. "Ranboooo i'm boreddddd" I fake pouted as he got up and walked over to me, picking me up. "Lets go somewhere then?" He smiles and puts me down, Where i run to my room to get ready. I throw on a black turtleneck long sleeve and a white oversized band tshirt over it. I then slide on some blue jeans. I throw on my shoes and grab my wallet and headphones.

"Y/N you ready?" Ranboo yelled from across the hallway. "Yeah i'm coming!" I ran out and me and ranboo were on our way, god knows where. We walked through the beautiful streets of our town, until we walked into a book store.

IDEA OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

I KNOW THE BAD QUALITY PLS

・゚: *・゚:*(*ω)*:・゚*:・゚

The interior and exterior was just a beautiful forest green...and light brown. It was mesmerizing. I went to look at the books to the right, while ranboo went to the left. I looked through the books, looking at the names and what the book is about. I grab a few i found interesting and walked over to ranboo. "Found anything yet?" I leaned on his arm as he read the back of the book he was holding. "I found two so far. After i read what this book is about here we can check out and keep walking okay?" I nod and sit down at the roller chairs by the checkout. I spun around in the chair until ranboo called me over to checkout. "Is this all? I like the book you got there!" the receptionist pointed at the book i was holding. "Yep."

We payed and the receptionist but the books in a bag. Ranboo took the bag and we were back on the streets, The lamp posts were turning on, and the sky was turning a pretty purple, pink, and red. I nudge ranboo's arm and we both admired the beautiful sunset. We walked further until i ran into a small pet shop. I looked and saw a little bunny. "Ranbooo! can we get a pet pleaseeee?" I tugged on his arm as we went inside to look at the bunny. "Y/N i don't knowwwww" He said looking at the bunny once again. "But pleaseee i promise i'll take care of it!" I plead again until he finally agreed. We got the supplies for the bunny, like food, a cage, and some other things.

THE BUNNY

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

We finally got home and i let the bunny roam free and make itself comfortable. Ranboo sets my books in my room and his books in his. He came back out and he had the bunny in his arms, petting it. "Attached too?" He looked at me and nodded yes, as we both adored the new bunny we have now.

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

HI LOVES TYSM FOR 2K READS OH MY HONK YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

what should we name the bunny? comment below!

vote if you would like!

512 words.