Encounter

Everyone was in disbelieve, except for Daichi, when they saw the one person who was once referred as "The King" has offered to help a poor less lost fighter.

"THE GREAT KING WANTS TO HELP YAMAGUCHI??!"Hinata said while jumped up from his seat.

"Boke! It's nothing weird!" The raven haired said recalled.

"Ok ok Shoyo sit back down, Kageyama thank you for offering, but Prince Yamaguchi, are you okay with that?" King Ukai asked, everyone looked at Yamaguchi once again. He looked down at his hands that were gently sitting on his legs, and said,

"I'm okay with that.." Kageyama sighed, resting his shoulders, as if he let go of some weight on his shoulders. After that everyone started eating, it was very quiet.. usually when Yamaguchi had dinner, he would have a conversation with his mom or one of the maids.

He was eating very slowly since he didn't know what to do when you were done eating. Suga was the first one to finish, so he got up and called one of the maids to please pick his plate up. She did and took it straight to the kitchen, everyone else started finishing too and Yamaguchi was left all alone with one of the maids.

"Are you okay, Prince Tadashi?" The maid asked waking closer to him.

"Yeah.. I'm good-" And then he just collapsed. He didn't know how or when he did all he knew was he was getting up and out of nowhere he just passed out. He woke up to him laying down on his bed. He looked around and saw the raven haired sitting on his chair, fortunately for him he was sleeping so he didn't see him waking up.

He got up quietly and and looked out his window. This is what he saw (kinda like part of that)

But he saw something weird, he saw someone with one of the maids

But he saw something weird, he saw someone with one of the maids. They looked like they were talking. He then saw the figure give the maid some type of substance, like medicine or poison. He didn't pay much attention to it so he was about to go pick out some new clothes and Kageyama was standing behind him which cause him to stumble a little.

Kageyama grabbed Tadashi's waist so he wouldn't fall and said,

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I was looking out too but I didn't wanna scare you so I just stayed quiet.." Tadashi looked at him and looked back down. Kageyama was confused but the realized. He let go of Yamaguchi's waist, which he didn't know was holding close to him, bowed, and apologized. Tadashi said it was fine.

"Can you please take your leave? I want to change in peace" Tadashi asked. Kageyama left and locked his door so Tadashi wouldn't have to do it. He picked out an outfit that would be comfortable for training. (Like the one below)

 (Like the one below)