Revenge

"I swear I will come back to you, I don't care if you are alive or dead, I will come get you"

Is something that Tadashi thought to himself everyday. He promised Kei to come back to matter what, he would come get him or his body and take it to Orange Stone Palace no matter the consequences. Even after what he told him, he couldn't just let him go.. that was until.

"Everyone.. We have a special guest today"

They were all confused on who it could be, whispers and talks were starting to spread around the big silence in the ball room. Then they came in, the person that would ruin everything.

"This is F/N Tsukishima, Princess/Prince of Black Stone Palace, apparently they were Kei's little sister/brother, please make them feel very welcome"

Now the whispers just got louder, why would the sibling of Kei come visit Orange Stone Palace after their brother's death? Everyone started to wonder why they were here.

"I am sure that we are all aware of my so called 'brother's death' now.. Well now that we got covered up yes, I am Kei's little sibling. I have only come for one request"

They started walking towards Kageyama, eyeing Yamaguchi while walking past him, he knew something was up. They put their hands on Kageyama's cheeks and looked deep into his eyes before looking at everyone once again.

"I am here to marry Prince Tobio Kageyama"

What is this? What? Them? Wanting to marry someone like Kageyama? Out of everyone in the other palaces, why Kageyama? Oh.. he finally noticed. Yamaguchi took something very precious away from F/N so now they were going to take away something that was precious to Yamaguchi. So it's revenge then?

"Wha..What?! I never asked for your hand in marriage!"

"Oh my dearest, we don't need that, all we have to do is be together forever my love"

(If you are a girl choose your dress of choice, if you are boy chose you suit of choice, if you're trans do the same, non-binary, just every sexuality choose what you want :D)

(Dress 1)

(Dress 2)

(Dress 2)