➳Chapter~53

"Y/n, you need to tell me."

"Jungkook, it's nothing."

"Really?! Cause normally, people don't have bite marks on raw meat in their fridges. You tried to distract me in the morning but this isn't gonna work again!" You sighed and rested your bed back on the pillows.

"I got tempted ok! I-I don't k-know how b-but one time I was staring at it and the next moment I was on the floor with a destroyed box! I don't know how and I don't want to remember!"

He closed his eyes and gripped on the fridge handle. "How many times has this happened?"

"The first time I remember is at my mom's house at night. I woke up a few minutes later on the kitchen floor with chewed raw chicken in my mouth which I had marinated for the next day. I had to lie to her that the chicken had gone bad and I had to throw it away. I-I vomited all night and couldn't eat the next whole day. I was feeling sick."

"Did it happen again?"

"Next time I woke up when I was in the kitchen next to the fridge. I wasn't on the ground but I had sleep walked there. S-So I left the house because I didn't want to scare my mom."

"And this?" He showed you the tampered box. "How many times did it happen here?"

"Only once. It was the morning when you arrived. I........I um restrain my leg." You pointed to the cloth tied to the bed. "It helps but once I had tied it too loose."

"Does it happen every time you sleep? Or you feel the urge when you are awake too?"

"Not everytime. B-But I am attracted to the smell. I just look at it and starts wondering how it would taste. And sometimes I feel drawn to it but I shake myself to resist it."

"You have....... symptoms y/n. Some serious symptoms of what I had suffered back then. It's probably because she's messing with your glands."

"I know. I had a brain scan about it but everything came out normal.  The doctor said not to worry about it and stop myself from eating. He said that I have pica for meat because of low level of vitamins and zinc." He sighed and and sat near your feet watching your ankle covered in restraining marks. "Your feet are swollen."

"Because I walked today."

"Want me to massage it?"

"Yes please." You rub your belly trying to soothe her gymnastics down. Jungkook silently sees you sigh, your eyes half closed due to tiredness. Your back was aching like hell and contractions had returned again. Still, they weren't that regular but that also meant...........you were going to give birth soon.

"Are you afraid y/n?" You look at him. "Hm?"

"Are you comfortable with the things going on with you? You have been sleep walking, craving raw meat, surving on shots, your body structure has changed, you have a weird neighbour........ how are you feeling?"

"Glad you asked." Jungkook scoffed. "I'm-I'm amazed of what I can do. It's awesome but pretty weird too."

"Really? You aren't afraid?" You chuckled in a sarcastic manner and stared at the ceiling. "I'm terrified. Fucking terrified."

"Of what?" Jungkook rubbed your leg. "I told you something when we were in the adoption center right?" He frowns trying to recall. "Of........going into labour and giving birth?"

"Yep. I'm fucking terrified. On top of that, the doctor told me that I would have complications too since, this girl moves around a lot and she might change her position at the last moment..............she's stronger than normal babies and has developed more so she's gonna give hell of fight when being pressured." Jungkook gulped in horror.