➳Chapter~12

"Damm my wife looks hot." You roll your eyes looking at your husband through the mirror. Jungkook smirked and got behind you putting on his shirt. "Dress me up." He slyly grinned and handed you his tie.

You put on his remaining buttons and wrap the tie around his neck. You jerked him closer trying to play with him and start making his tie. Jungkook tilted his head and looked at you with a small smile playing on his face.

"What are you looking at?"

"My beautiful wife." Your eyes are going to pain with the number of times you rolled him. "You are so cheesy."

He chuckled and smashed his lips on yours. "So fucking beautiful." He said between the kisses. His hand lowered down to your ass to squeeze it but you slap it away. "We are getting late." It was your first day at office.

"Just a quickie."

"I don't want to get in the office with my head looking like a bird's nest."

He hugged you from behind and brushed his lips against your neck. "Do you know that you look so hot after sex. You shaking under me and panting heavily with swollen lips and chest heaving up and down. Fuck-when I tease and suck on your nipples too much and they get swollen and red- And the way your glistening hot skin covered in cu-"

You slap his arm. "Enough, let's go."

He snorted and got away. "We will continue in the office then."

"Wh-No sex in the office!"

"You expect me not to touch you when you look so smoking hot while focusing on something? You breathe and I'm hard. Fuck....I mean even look at these clothes." He unbuttoned the top two buttons of your blouse and cupped your tit firmly. "This should be illegal. I might get a severe nosebleed and die."

You smack his hand away and adjusted your blouse. "Oh my god! You are so horny!!"

"You aren't innocent either. Always trying get a look at my crotch or just seeing me naked. You squeeze my thighs and sit on them to ride them. You always smack my butt everytime I bend over or just stand in front of you."

You just booped his nose with your finger.

"Baby, don't you know sex is healthy for a man?"

"Sex is good for a woman too. But it's healthy when you do it two times a week and not two times a day!"

He shrugged. "I'm a special edition." You press your lips in a thin line. Jungkook raised his arms in surrender. "Not my fault! You pushed me away for more than a year. I used to collect my drool in a tanker. This was bound to happen."

You grimaced at his explanation.

"Oh come on! I see you walking up and down the office everyday with that glorious body. You look so damn sexy when you walk like you own the place. Sometimes I can't believe that this classy woman is mine. I imagine bending you over my desk and just fucking you rough. Or sometimes I want you to be my sugar mommy."

You snort and nuzzle in his neck. "Actually, I do own the place, don't I? I'm your wife. It's 50-50."

"You are my secretary."

"Your point? If I kill you, i can be the owner." You poke your tongue out.

Jungkook tapped your tongue with his. That was his new way to greet you.

This guy wants to make everything sexual.

He grips your neck and plays with your tongue, teasing and toying with his. "I'm not giving it up in alimony, just to be clear."