➳Chapter~66

Confused.

That's what he felt. Voices talking, machines beeping........he felt anxious.

He was agitated because he couldn't respond to them. Couldn't open his eyes, couldn't move his limbs, couldn't see where he was. As if he was stuck in his own body.

Fear.

Is he back at the facility? Are they going to things to him again? Was he put into hibernation again like the last time?

That was his biggest fear and he would never wish that even upon his worst enemies. Imagine being kept into a capsule for more than a year. You can listen and tell everything that's happening outside your small glass house. But you can't reach out, talk, see or escape it ever without being helped by someone. As if you are stranded the the midst of a vast ocean.

As if you are paralysed for a lifetime. All day, all night in a small glass box just like a helpless doll waiting for them to play with you, use you the way they want.

Faint whispers brushed against his ear. He couldn't locate who the were nor could he understand what they said. A touch on his arm, a touch on his cheek yet he couldn't respond to it. He was desperate to rip his eyes open a see the owner of that touch.

Wait. How did he end up here? He couldn't remember. He couldn't remember the last thing he did. Everything was too hazy. What did he remember?

Nothing.

As if he was a blank book. Everything was too confusing and he wanted to get out of this glass box. There was no home he could go back to. No people he could be with.

No wait.

He could be at the facility along with the others. Yes! Jimin, taehyung, namjoon, hoseok......his friends! He did remember. He could ask them what happened later.

When he gets up.

If he gets up.

He wanted to see his wife, his child. It felt like they were far away. And how hard he tried to reach out to touch them, he wasn't able to.

He could feel something softly brushing his fingers. He wanted to grab it. Wanted to know what that thing was. He strained to move his finger.....maybe just the tip of it?

No. His body failed to co-operate. Like always. What else he could expect from a fucked up body like this?

Kill me already.

He thought. What was he even gonna do when he gets out? There was nothing left. He knew others could survive without him. He wasn't of use anyways other than being a lab rat.

Slowly, he started giving up and pretended to be dead not caring about what he does if he gets out of this hell hole. He gave up resisting and started falling into the deep slumber hoping he never wakes up.

There was nothing to look forward to right?

----

It was evening when you stared at the man boring holes into his skull. "Y/n.....he just wants to make sure she's okay."

Your glared darted at namjoon who immediately shut up. "I swear if he kidnaps her........"

"God...... I never thought she could happen. Do you know how happy I am? This is one of my greatest discovery! A cross genetic male having an offspring with a female human." You huffed and looked down at Sakura who didn't seem to mind him and kept herself busy with her small doggy plushie.

"I want her DNA sample. And yours too." You grit your teeth in anger. Namjoon coughed loudly. "Um........this isn't the proper time, don't you think?"