|Introduction|

Hi, my name is Mercedes, y'know like the car? I know it's weird but it's something my mama picked out for me. Having a car name is kind of cool... for me but not for everybody else. 

I would get bullied for my name even though I was the most innocent person in the whole school. It would go on for days, even weeks! So one day I decided to stand up for myself, but that ended up backfiring on me because I never talked so I was known as the 'quiet kid' now we all know what that name means.

That means your that crazy kid who only thinks about violence. And that's what I was when I stood up for myself...

When I cussed the girls out, they waited for the teacher to come in and they ended up lying. Saying I was planning on hurting them. Now we all knew this was a lie but my teacher was dumb enough to believe it.

Crazy right? Yup! Well, all of this was back in middle school and elementary. I was 12 back then, but now I'm in a college. A college called Sungha University, and this school is way more better than the school's in America!

Ah! Yes, I've forgotten to tell you. I live in South Korea, I left so I could fulfill my dream of being in a different place that doesn't disrespect me.

I've always loved Asian people, they were interesting to me. Like a puzzle I couldn't figure out, but then that's when I started to learn about how Korea works! And the results came out great!

I ended up getting a part time job as a barista and I go to college on weekdays.

Anyways, let's get on with my present life...