Chapter 12- "Just Like Glue Baby."

After some hours I ended up slowly waking up from my slumber. I lowly groaned before starting to look around the dark space, I then looked over at the girl sitting on the floor and she was awake.

Reading a book with her phone flashlight on. "M-Mercedes?" I say as my eyes widened a bit. "Mm.. your finally awake. I have to say, your a very loud snorer." She pointed out, I chuckled to myself before running my hand through my hair.

"So... how did you get in here?" She asked. I sighed before telling. "Shin Ha." I said with a irritated look on my face. She did a 'oh' before going back to her book. 

"H-How did you get in here?" I questioned back, she slightly looked up at me with a tired look. "Bullies..." She put out while going back to her book. I did a understanding nod while looking around the slightly lit up space.

I mean this bullying stuff is getting out of control! Now I'm in a closet with Mercedes? I hate this...

Where's the members when you need them?

-

12:30? How come the members haven't came to come look for m-. "Where is he?" A familiar voice asked, I then heard loud footsteps walk past the closet. My eyes widened before I started to bang on the door but not screaming because I'm front of a girl.

After some time I heard the door rattling to get opened. The door finally opened and I saw all of the members standing there with pajama's on. Mercedes looked up and when she saw the members she hurried and stood up.

"You finally came, it's been so long!" I say with a small smile. Mercedes walked out and Sejun immediately walked up to her. "A-Are you okay?" He asked her, she nodded and he examined her to see if there were any bruises or anything like that.

Typical Sejun...

-Mercedes P.O.V-

Sejun kept checking me and I kept reassuring him that I was okay but you know he's...

"She's good, Sejun." Hanse randomly said and that caught all of our attention. "I'm just making sure she's okay. You both have been in there for a long time!" He retorted back, I sighed before closing my book up then walking away from everyone.

I heard Sejun ready to chase after me but his members stopped him and let me go.

-

I walked into the room and I was so glad to be back in my room. Now I can take a nice refreshing shower and lay down.

 Now I can take a nice refreshing shower and lay down