Chapter 6- "Be Upset Now, Fight Later."

I seen Sejun and my eyes widened! "Sejun? Your finally here!" I asked, he was supposed to come with us to this school and he was here for a minute but he didn't pass the tests so he had to retake them.

"It took some time to get here, I had to take hell of tests to get here." He said with a tired look on his face. "Ah! Well I'm glad your here. It was starting to get boring." I pointed out, he laughed to himself before speaking.

"Boring? I just seen you let that piece of chocolate walk away!" He said with surprised look, I chuckled to myself. "She ain't mine, we just declared each other as enemies..." I put out. He did a 'oh' before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

We walked down the hall while talking. "Make a move bro. She might change her mind about you!" Sejun advised, I rolled my eyes at him. I don't want to be friends with her, I don't want to be around her!

"I don't like her!" I said with a upset look. He sighed before taking his arm from off of my shoulder. "Whatever you say, but you better get her before I do because I'm a charmer and you know that...~" He went on before walking away from me.

I scoffed at his childishness. He's not about to get her, these boys think too much about it. Anyways, I cleared my mind before going to my third period.

Just to let you know... I go to class to take up time, but it's boring.

-Mercedes P.O.V-

School was done for the day and I was ready to go take a nap then get up to study. I walked back to my dorm and walked in to see the other half of the room was completely empty. I didn't think ending friendships would go this far...

I sighed while throwing my bag full of books onto my bed then going to get a new pair of clothes so I could get freshened up.

I came out the bathroom and immediately went to go sit down on my bed. I laid myself down trying not to cry about what happened earlier. I loved being around that girl and I thought we were going to be good friends but hey... friendships win and sometimes they lose.

While laying there I decided to get on my phone and try to take my mind off of Chung Ha, but that ended when I heard someone knock at the door.

I got up out of bed and went to open the door. I opened it and saw a boy and it wasn't Hanse. "Hi, I'm Sejun. I heard you didn't have roommate!" This Sejun boy pointed out, my eyes widened. I see my argument got out around the school...

I nervously smiled before stepping out of the way and letting him come in with two suitcases. "So how's your night been?" He asked. I sat there and ignored him from this awkwardness, I'm not comfortable staying in a shared room with a boy.