Chapter 13- "Woah, What!?"

We got back to school and everyone was looking at us. Wondering why I looked the way I looked. "I-It's alright, we got you Sese.." Seungwoo reassured, I slightly smiled at him with the busted lip I had.

I looked around and saw Mercedes walking down the hall, she then looked over at our group and ran over to us. "What happened?!" She asked. Seungwoo started to explain and she held my face while looking at the busted lip, the bleeding eyebrow, and the bruised eye.

"I'll take him, you guys just go to the pharmacy to get alcohol and stuff.." She said as she took me out of Seungwoo's grasp. They all agreed with her before running off, leaving us with each other.

-

We got back to her room and she sat me down on the bed then stood between my legs and started to examine my bruised features. 

If we're enemies then why she taking the courage to take care of me? Eh, don't care all I care about is getting my face back to normal.

-Mercedes P.O.V-

I looked around Hanse's face and it was bruised badly. "Take you shirt off for me.." I said, he dragged his shirt off of his body and his whole torso was bruised up while there was hell of tattoos covering it.

"What did you do to get in trouble like this?" I asked. He let out a small breath before speaking, I examined him and he just looked bad! "Y'know, just some stuff you can't get into..." He said while looking up at me with a smug smile.

I rolled my eyes while going over to get a small plastic bowl and putting some warm water into it so I could clean and relax the cuts and bruises that was on his back.

-

"Ow! Be careful!" He whined while I gently put some alcohol on the cuts on his back. "Shut up, let me do what I need to do." I lowly say as I finished up the cleaning then going up to his face.

I stood in between his legs and used the rest of the alcohol to clean the cuts on his eyebrow and his lip. "Where's my piercing?" He asked, I showed him that it was in my hand and did a 'oh'.

I finished up the cleaning on his face then I bandaged up his brow and his lip. "Stand up.." I demanded, he stood up and I started to wrap some bandages around to his chest then down to his torso.

Once he finished, he put his shirt back on and I held out my hand, letting him know than his piercing was in my hand. He tried to take it but I held my hand back from him. "Why?" He asked with a irritated look.

"You'll get it back when your lip is healed." I said, he started to whine. "Give it~!" He pouted. I shook my head and led him towards the door. I opened it and it revealed his members standing there.

"Wow, your done?" Subin said. I smiled then nodded. "What about his torso and stuff?" Seungwoo asked, I lifted up his shirt to reveal the bandaged body part.

They all smiled at me and took Hanse from out the doorway. "I'm not staying? I wanna heal here!" Hanse whined, we all got curious. "Why do you wanna heal here?" Chan asked him. Hanse sighed before speaking. "Because she has my piercing! And I need that because I don't feel like buying another one..." He whined once again, we all scoffed and Seungwoo pushed him back into the room.

"Wha-! Your letting him stay!?" I asked with a confused face. "I mean yeah, why not? You took action to take care of him so take care of him some more." Chan said before walking away. "And plus, he can be your problem now!" Subin says as he followed Chan then the rest of everybody followed him.

I scoffed and looked behind me to see Hanse sitting on my bed with a ugly smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and went over to my dresser so I could take a shower since I got a little bit a blood on me from cleaning this thing called a man up.

 I rolled my eyes and went over to my dresser so I could take a shower since I got a little bit a blood on me from cleaning this thing called a man up

I walked out the bathroom and Hanse immediately eyed me. "Where are you going?" He asked, I ignored him and walked around looking for my purse. "Where are you going?" He asked again. And I ignored him again while putting on my shoes.

He must've got tired of me ignoring him because he came up to me, making me back myself up against the wall. "Where. Are. You. Going?" He broke down, I sighed before speaking. "Food, I'm gonna go get food for us..." I muttered while trying to look around him. He saw what I was doing so he entrapped me between one of his arms.

He used his other hand to grab my face so I can look at him. "Stop being so difficult and tell me straightly, I hate the muttering." He 'calmly' said, I whined, pushing his grip off of my face.

"I'm going to get food! Are you happy?" I yelled, he put his hands, surrendering to me and falling down on my bed. I rolled my eyes before leaving out the room and walking down the hall with a irritated look.

-Hanse's P.O.V-

I watched as she walked out the room and I was just sitting on the bed with a confused look. I see that my flirting doesn't work on her. I mean she did almost give in! That's for sure!

Anyways, I sat up on her bed and all I smelled was sweet smells coming from her comforters and pillows. I looked at her side of the room and she was really neat, she had a vanity sitting in the corner of room with all of her hair stuff on there and her perfumes and stuff like that.

I looked at the stuff and she had three bottles of hair growth oils. No wonder her hair is so long, she puts this in every month.

I then looked around the vanity and saw a sticky note sitting there saying 'study for test on Tuesday.' She really be studying, unlike me. I mean a study a bit but then I get tired of doing then I just wing the test and I end up getting good marks... sometimes

I also realized that I was bandaged around my body so I decided to check it out one last time. 

I lifted my shirt up and I looked at the white bandaging on me. One side of my body was showing and that was the part that wasn't bruised up but it had most of my tattoos on it. 

I looked at the bottom part and I had bruises that was close as hell to my v-line, I'm so surprised that she didn't freak out when she got that close. I mean she was by my dic-

You know what, we not gonna talk about that...