Chapter 1- "No New Friends."

"Cedes?" A muffled voice called out, I groaned while moving around in my spot. "Mercedes, wake up!" The same voice whined. I put my pillow over my face trying to clear out the voice but it seems that wasn't happening.

The random pulled my pillow off of my face. My eyes shot wide open and I looked at the figure, and I saw it was my roommate (Chung Ha). She's the first person to be my friend/roommate when I came to this school. Anyways, let's get on with this...

"What...?" I tiredly said to the upset girl standing over me. "We have to get to class, we're going to be late!" She reminded. I sighed before sitting up in my spot and looked around my bed for my phone.

I then found it underneath one of my studying books. "C'mon and go fix your hair, it looks like you got a leaf blower blown into my face.." She pointed out. I rolled my eyes as I watched her walk towards the door.

"I'm going to get breakfast. You better have clothes on when I get back!" She said before walking out and leaving me sleepy and tired.

I sighed before getting out of bed. I grabbed a new pair of clothes then walked in the bathroom to get myself together.

I walked out the bathroom while brushing my hair and looking around for my purse while I was at it

"Cedes, you better have clothes on..." Chung Ha said as she walked in the room with breakfast sandwiches and glass bottles of orange juice in her arms. "I'm ready... just looking for my purse!" I say while speed walking through the room.

She stood there watching me go through draws and under beds trying to find one thing that carries my belonging. I then heard her clear her throat. I stopped to look at her and saw her holding up my purse.

"Ah! Thank you so much!" I say before running up to her and taking my purse out of her hand. She smiled and handed me my breakfast and drink.

We then linked arms and walked out our room, letting the automatic door close and lock behind us.

-No one's P.O.V-

As the halls was filled with loud talking, Mercedes and Chung Ha made their way towards their class (Class B).

They walked in and was greeted by stares. Everyone thought it was weird for a Korean girl to be friends with a African American girl, it was like they were trying to examine this relationship. 

But instead of saying something, they ignored it and walked to their seats.

-Mercedes P.O.V-