chapter 1 ( Annabelle) 🌚

Sidharth shukla checked the time again and glanced toward the door. It looked like shehnaaz  would be late today. He leaned  back in his office chair as he thought of their last date.

Shehnaaz  looked elegant in her her long  gown just like a princess .she always carried herself gracefully and was really disciplined as she has been taught in household to maintain her etiquette .
walked the appropriate amount of paces
behind sidharth  and smiled constantly as if someone had taped her cheeks back all the way to her ears.

If it wasn't for beautiful cute face sid   would've likened it to the Joker's permanent clown smile.

Sidharth shivered at his thoughts.
He really didn't care who he married, but
he'd made a promise to Shehnaaz  grandfather that he would never break.
He would never forget how the former grandfather has helped his family in their hard time . They supported him to establish his business, and they were like a family to him and his mother .

and so when he'd
asked him to marry his granddaughter , sidharth had been unable to refuse. Not only because he was fond of shehnaaz when they were kids, but also because it had been an honor to be able to do something for shehnaaz's grandfather.
Sidharth really wanted to repay their favours .

That's why as soon as shehnaaz  returned from abroad Sidharth had added a ring to her finger
signifying his commitment.

Shehnaaz always seemed happy to be with him and Sid wanted to make her happy.
It was just...sometimes shehnaaz  seemed like a robot. It's was her behavior which iriked him , sometimes shehnaaz was just to good to be true .

Take last week for example. It was Friday
night their date night and shehnaaz  was
the perfect date. Smiles all night, said
yes to everything and was perfectly
understanding until sidharth was pissed with her behavior . He wanted his life patner to be more of a person who expresses his emotion but shehnaaz was way to obedient .

On their last date,  sidharth had to invite a business partner to speak with her and he was sadly unsurprised when shehnaaz  quickly agreed to let her join them on their date.
Sidharth  smirked to himself as he
remembered shehnaaz  fiery eyes when the beautiful woman had let her hand linger in his for longer than necessary. He had sat down and soaked in all of her reactions . Shehnaaz didn't hide as much as he thought she always did .

"Please take a seat," said  sidharth to the
Woman.
She took a seat and exclaimed in a loud
voice "Oh! You brought your sister  here
with you too?"
Sidharth  looked down at his engagement
ring with a small smile.

"You're so cute! What's your name?" the
woman asked excitedly.As expected shehnaaz respectfully introduced herself with a handshake . Her eyes shot daggers at the woman, but she was entirely
too clueless. Even when she said, "Hello. I'm shehnaaz gill sidharth's fiancée."
Sidharth looked into shehnaaz  eyes, secretly amused that she had staked hesr claim so possessively.

The woman giggled. "You're so funny."
Neither of them insisted, but sidharth
inwardly sighed. This was most people's
reaction to their engagement. It was either funny or weird to them. Coz in my interviews i always mentioned about not being in a relationship ,i am one of the most eligible bachelor and top of that i am rich and successful business .

Sid didn't mind. The only people in his life he wanted to please was the woman in front of him and her dead grandfather.

His business partner continued talking to
him and sidharth  kept peeking at shehnaaz
as she kept touching his hands and being
overly familiar with him. Sidharth wanted To laugh when he heard sana clear her throat aggressively.
"Is it okay if I stay for lunch?" the woman
asked shamelessly. She smiled at sidharth ,she was openly flirting with sid .