2.Don't You wanna kiss me

Shehnaaz happily sipped her drink,enjoying the music she giggled when she stumbled forward. She steadied herself and went back to bopping her head to the music.

The club was crowded and shehnaaz felt hot and suffocated, but she still felt free. She will Finally shed the name sukoon. She was angry she'd given up everything to be sidharth perfect mate . Even her name.

She glanced around the club and stared in confusion
when she thought she saw sidharth in the crowd. She shook her head. This would be the last place sid would be. He was probably at home pacing and huffing and puffing, in anger.

Shehnaaz giggled on the thought of sidharth angry face .

She was too drunk to know what's exactly happening .

"Do you want to dance?"

Shehnaaz blinked slowly and tried to focus the big blur in front of her. She saw a tall figure smiling flirtatiously down at her.

She gave the guy a drunken smile. "Sure."

The man's hand landed on her shoulder and then worked its way down to shehnaaz waist.

Shehnaaz frowned down at his hand. Despite his little show of rebellion, she felt repulsed. Her body didn't want anyone touching it but just sidharth .

It felt wrong.
"Wait," She started to protest.

Sidharth grabbed the creeper's hand and
pushed it away. The creeper went to defend himself until he saw the seething rage in sidharth eyes. He backed away and disappeared into the crowd.

Shehnaaz stared at the newcomer, her eyes blinking fast.

This man looked like sidharth shukla .

Shehnaaz stared at him and the she
shook her head to clear her thoughts.
No this couldn't be sidharth . He didn't wear black t-shirts and he didn't hang out in clubs.

"You're not him," She said out loud. "You just look like him." She leaned back to look at him better.

"You look a lot like him."shehnaaz declared

Shehnaaz then spotted something in her imagination and looked to her left.
"Sidharth shukla ?"
The figure didn't speak, but it was wearing sidharth impeccable clothes and his disapproving expression.

"You're drunk shehnaaz , let's go home,"
Sidharth pulled her toward the exit.
Shehnaaz snatched her hand away and started screaming for her friend ken.

Ken is shehnaaz friend and owner of this small club. And he knew about sidharth and shehnaaz engagement .

Ken gestured for sidharth to take shehnaaz
away and sidharth gave him a nod in
acknowledgment. He owed him for looking after shehnaaz all this time.

Shehnaaz struggled against him all the way out of the club, insisting that he was not sid .
Sidharth laughed inwardly.

Shehnaaz was the most gmfascinating and silliest girl he ever met .

Today sidharth saw her that side which he though never existed at the first place .
When she left his office ,he was so worried for sana ,he couldn't stop himself from following her .
He found sana in the bar singing under her stage name sukoon ,she looked so happy while singing .

Her happy side was just as compelling as
her vulnerable side. Sidharth had wanted to comfort her after she finished her song,but at the same time he wanted to scold her like
What the hell was she doing getting drunk in the club and letting random guys touch her?

Now that she revealed herself, what was
Sidharth going to do?

Everyone had wanted a piece of her tonight. Her song touched the heart of everyone in the club tonight, but it
had made sidharth uncomfortable. It had never been his intention to hurt her, but it looked like he had anyway.