3. knowing the real you ❤️‍🔥

As sidharth  stood in sana's secret house
with her in his arms, he didn't know if he should laugh or cry.

Why hadn't he realized how adorable her fiancée was? She was more devoted to this arranged marriage than sidharth  had realized.

Her house was like a shrine to him and their marriage. He stared in wonder at the  photoshopped photos of them in
various poses.

Would shehnaaz  ever share this with him while she was sober?

He'd been trying to keep a distance
between them until they could get married, but he didn't feel good about sana having a whole secret life without him.

A couple was supposed to share everything, but sidharth and shehnaaz just shared a few pathetic Friday
nights together.

Sid laid sana on the bed. Her fiancée snapped back up and played imaginary drums.

"I want to play the drums,i want to dance " she cried out with a dopey expression. Sidharth  laughed.
This situation was so ridiculous.

As he went to tuck sana in again, he
slipped and landed on top of her, their lips almost touching. He could smell the sweet, fruity drink she had been drinking when that guy had been feeling her up.

Sidharth's eyes stared at sana possessively. Shehnaaz was his. Her lips, her body, her heart. All of it was his and it was time everyone was made aware. Including her drunk fiancée.

Shehnaaz  stared up at fake sidharth .
Her hand was pressed against his abs while his lust-filled eyes of sid stared at her  lips.

She wanted to badly for this to be her sidharth . Finally in her space and with him.
She wanted those kisses in the car to be with her sidharth and not a figment of her imagination. Fake sidharth leaned down to kiss her, but shehnaaz  pulled away.

"Do you think you're Sidharth shukla ?" She asked fake sidharth  sarcastically.

Fake sidharth  leaned in again, but shehnaaz  turned her head away.

Sid would never kiss me," she protested.

Sidharth  frowned. He was pleased that shehnaaz  knew no one should touch her but him,
but he was upset that sana couldn't seem to recognize him. Was his clothing so
strange that shehnaaz couldn't believe it was him?

Maybe it was for the best. He didn't want
Sana to know he found out about her secret house  while she was drunk. He wanted shehnaaz  to take him here himself. To be brave enough to tell him what she wanted out of their marriage.

Sidharth leaned away from her and sat on the bed.

"Go to sleep, Shehnaaz ."

He started to get up when he suddenly
felt sana arms around his waist. Sana
nuzzled into his back adorably.

"Can you let me pretend you're my Sidharth ?"

her voice sounded muzzled and pitiful.
Sidharth covered her hands with his and
held them against his stomach.

"What if I'm your Sidharth ?"

"Then  can I hug you like this," sana squeezed
"I can push you down like this," She said. Before Sidharth  could stop her. sana had pushed him down on the bed. And kept her head on his chest and then she looked up at him with her doe eyes .

When Sidharth swallowed,
Sana licked her lips. "I can do this," she whispered. Her silky hair brushed against sidharth jaw as her lips sucked in his Adam's apple. Her tongue licked at the fair skin as if it was an ice Creamn cone.

"I've always wanted to do this," sana
rasped. Her eyes fluttered closed as she
Kissed down sidharth jaw on one side and then the other side. Sidharth stared at her from underneath his lashes as he let sana explore.

Shehnaaz's hands dipped under his shirt, her fingertips tracing sidharth abs reverently.

"I've always wanted to see these," her hands raised up Sidharth shirt until she could see his six pack.

Sidharth stared up at the ceiling and
prayed for patience and self-control.

Meanwhile, sana was looking down at his body like it was a buffet and She didn't know what to eat first.

Should She unbuckle the belt or just lick the ridges of his abs? She debated for one hot second before her lips descended and her pink tongue slid out to drag across his skin. Sidharth hissed out a breath, his fingers burying themselves in shehnaaz hair encouragingly. He wanted to push his head lower, but didn't want to break the spell.

If he'd known her fiancée was this hot for him, he would've never been able to have quiet dinners with her every week. He was afraid he would never be able to do that again without getting hard.

Sidharth jumped when sana's teeth grazed his skin. He pulled down his shirt abruptly and pushed sana to lie down next to him.

Sana went to force his shirt up again, but
Sidharth held her  hands still.

"Shehnaaz....." Sidharth said in warning.

He didn't want to do this while her fiancée was drunk, but the way She was looking at him was firing him up.

Sana pouted. "Yes, sidharth calls me just
like that." Her eyes opened wide excitedly.

"You really are a good replica!"

Sid pushed sana down on the bed, his hands held her wrists down on the bed.

"Be a good girl  and go to bed."

Sana pouted. "Only if you lie down with
me." Sidharth laid obediently on his back and sana laid her head on his chest and threw an arm over him.
Sidharth chuckled,she is totally a cuddler .
Sidharth stroked her hair gently until the soothing motion lulled sana to sleep.

He resisted staying with sana until morning and got up to get rid of all traces he'd been there.

Tomorrow he would make sana move in
with him. He would be able to sleep next
to her any day he wanted for as long as he wanted and there would be no more lying to him, no more sukoon(the name under which shehnaaz songs ) , and no more secret houses. No more fantasizing. Starting tomorrow he'd make all her fiancée's fantasies reality.

___________________________________________

Hey everyone ,hope u all are doing fine .

Thank you so much for reading .💜

See ya in next chapter .
bye cuties (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠).