War for Yasmine

Present minister:-Why are you so nervous, king Zafar.Our defence was four times stronger than usual today.
No one can attack us.

Zafar:-Do you remember Omar the warrior?

Present minister nods.

Zafar:-He knew every shortcut and secret doors of this castle.He would have taught it to his son too.

They were in the courthall but Zafar was standing near the throne.
They hear someone speaking sitting in the throne.It was Aladdin.

Aladdin:-He's right.That's why I reached here without getting caught.

Zafar and the minister gets shocked and feared.They tries to leave the place but in the entrance.Pravin gave a mass entry.

Pravin:-No way out.

The minister:-Soldiers.Hurry up here.

Some soldiers arrived.The minister smirk at Pravin and Aladdin.They did the same.The soldiers arrested Zafar and the minister because they are not soldiers.They are black thieves members.

Pravin:-What did you do to the king and his family.

Aladdin:- And to the Princess Yasmine.

Zafar smiled.

Pravin:-His smile indicates that the king and his family were prisoned in Egypt.

Zafar:-Nice guess.Yes,it is true.What are you going to do now?

Pravin asked the gang members to prison Zafar and the minister in the dark cell.The gang members nodded and take them to the dark cell but before that Zafar and the minister escaped.They started their travel to Egypt.

Pravin:-Aladdin,Claim the throne and become the king.

Aladdin:-Why me?You are better than me.You can claim the throne and become king and lead us to rescue too.

The gang members ran to Aladdin

The gang member:-Zafar and the minister escaped from us and they talked that they were going to

Pravin:-Egypt,I know.that's my plan and now I need a good learner to be a king so I am asking no I am ordering you to claim the throne.The king and the princess will be impressed by your victory too.By that you can marry her in the future.

Aladdin:-It's not my victory,It's our victory.

Aladdin claim the throne and become the King of Agrabah.Hearing the news,all the soliders were angry but the civilian were happy because they know the black theives were good.The soliders obeyed Aladdin because he is  the King.Aladdin ordered the army to get ready for the war on Egypt.They sent a messenger to Egypt kingdom for a war.Zafar killed the messenger.
Aladdin and his whole army of Agrabah came to Egypt to declare a war.The Egypt army had already set traps to kill them.Aladdin decided to stepback and wait.The sunset and the army created a tents to sleep for the night.Here in the castle of Egypt,

Zafar :-(talking to the king and his family) I will defeat the army and Agrabah will be his forever.

Princess Yasmine:-No,you can't, Aladdin will never leave you.

Zafar:-Really,princess.Mark my words,he will be dead before the sunrise.

and left the prison.

Yasmine was crying because she is missing Aladdin a lot.Zafar came to the balcony and ordered the archers to shoot fire arrows on the tents.They did.Aladdin and the army ran to the entrance gate.They trying to destroy atlast they did but the sunrise.They were tired because of destroying the gates and the Army of Egypt were full energetic.So Pravin decided new format of attacking the Egyptian army.It worked and Aladdin entered  into the Prison secretly.Aladdin gets shocked seeing Yasmine who was Sana to him inside a prison.