Double Trouble

Zafar practicing sword fight with other soldiers.He reminiscene the mistake he done in the fight with Yasmine.He improve his sword skill to defeat Yasmine.In the castle,
The king asked Aladdin and Pravin to stop stealing and end the black thieves gang.

King:-I have decreased the taxes and increased the job opportunities.
Started New orphanages and encampment for homeless too.My ambition will soon be succeed.

Yasmine:-What is your Ambition,
Father?

King:-All the subjects in Agrabah should live a happy and healthy life this is my ambition.

Aladdin said this to the gang in the base.All of the face's changed and they become Angry on Aladdin.He left the base before getting beaten up.Next day,Aladdin said to King that Black thieves were disagreed to end the gang.

King:- I have no choice but to arrest them.

Aladdin and Yasmine tried to explain.
But before that The king ordered the soliders to arrest the black thieves gang.All of the soliders asked the black thieves gang to leave the place but they doesn't obey it so the soliders hit them and destroy their things.
Sarah tried to calm down both the soldiers and the black thieves members but they doesn't obey it too.
Both of them fought badly each others.Sarah failed and ask the soliders to stop hitting but they doesn't obey it.A soldiers tried to pull Sarah down but Suddenly an arrows guard Sarah and

Sarah:-(smilingly) You should have obeyed me before.

Pravin coming to them in a new big and strong cart.Pravin gets outside and ask the soliders to leave.They obeyed it because they know what will happen if they don't obey and they were already obeyed him in war.
Pravin asked the black thieves members to be in the base till he come.They too obeyed it.Sarah mesmerized by Pravin's attitude.
Pravin looked her and smiled and left.He went to the castle and bow down to the king.

King:-Why did you do it?

Pravin:-I don't have choice.You should have asked me to talk about it.We worked so hard like 8 years and helped every family in Agrabah.When they were in financial crisis.

The king:-That doesn't make sense.
What are you trying to say?

Pravin:- We can't quit until we need opportunity it was worth to quit.

Yasmine interrupt by saying

Yasmine:-Father,After the war we don't have enough soliders to guard the whole Agrabah.So as per your wish Black thieves will quit and can join in the army if you wish.

The King approved it and all of them were happy.

Aladdin:-(said to Pravin)See my queen whenever I am in trouble she will be the one and only solution to me.

Pravin:-Oh really?Then I will leave you both.

Pravin left leaving Aladdin and Yasmine to have romantic moment.Pravin came to the base and said what happened in the courtroom.
The black thieves members were happy to join in the army except one it is Pravin.Aladdin came to Pravin's house and saw him packing is clothes.

Aladdin:-Where are you going?

Pravin:-To Hunt.

Aladdin:-Why so early we doesn't have enough soliders in our army to attack in war.

Pravin:-One on One doesn't require an army.

He showed a piece of paper that says Meet me in the Hindustan dock for revenge and come alone because it is one on one.

Aladdin:-It maybe a trap.

Pravin:-Yeah maybe but I have backup too.

Aladdin:-What is it?