🕸Chapter...26🕷

Ghost readers... do vote and comment 😉

***

Listen to Alex Roe's Smokin' and Cryin'

🕷🕸

"Sky ..." She calls out. "Why are you wearing Oren's clothes ?"

I exhale sharply.

What do I tell her ?

...the truth.

"Sky your hair... what happened ? Where are your shoes ?"

She attacks me with questions.

"Hey Sky... come in."

We both turn to look at the door and there stands Cole in grey pajama pants and a navy blue t-shirt.

Charlie leads me inside while Cole locks the door.

"Would you like something to drink ?" Charlie asks and I nod a yes.

Charlie leads me to the kitchen while Cole follows us behind.

I sit on one of the high chairs in the kitchen counter while Charlie sits opposite me.

She looks angry and I don't blame her.

"Here"

Cole places a mug of coffee in front of me then cuts a lemon into thin slices and places them beside me.

"It'll help with the hangover." He whispers loud enough for me to hear but low enough for Charlie not to hear.

"Sky... what happened ?" Charlie asks and I start explaining from Thursday night when Oren and I were locked in my room to when he dropped me in front of their house a few minutes ago.

Once I'm done Charlie looks mad. She stands up and leaves. I try stopping her but Cole stops me.

"Hey, she'll come around." He says.

I finish off my coffee then stand up to leave. Cole follows me.

We head upstairs and I stagger on one of the stairs. I try climbing but I can't.

Cole comes behind me and carries me bridal style to Charlie's room.

He lays me on the bed then covers me with her comforter. Charlie, who's standing by the bed waits for Cole to head out then closes the door.

She comes, lays next to me and we sit there in silence as my sobs fill the room.

"What did Oren do to you ?" She asks but I don't answer.

***

I wake up in a large dark bedroom. The walls are a light shade of lavender. It's chilly inside, so much so that I could feel the air through the comforter. It definitely isn't the room that I am used to waking up in.

I sit upright and that's when I notice Charlie sleeping right next to me.

I get out of bed, my body feels numb. Coldness fills my insides–turning my stomach and clenching around my stomach.

I walk towards the large door and walk outside Charlie's room.

I head upstairs and head to the roof. Their house is mirror image of ours so it's not hard to go around.

I find Cole already seated and I join him. I start crying and he let's me be.

He's smoking a cigarette and hands me one. I light and smoke it.

"He likes you... he just doesn't know how to show it." I hear Cole mutter more to himself than to me.