38

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was sitting in library. His head thrown in his hands and some papers in front of him. He sighed as he saw what the scrolls were about.

Their Kingdom have been receiving these threats from the last month. A group of rouges was threatening to attack. Taehyung wasn't afraid of wars but this time the situation is different. He's not alone anymore. He has a family to take care of. He has to take care of a kingdom as he's a King and not a prince anymore. He has to take care of his mother as his father is no more. 

And then his love, the reason he looks forward to a new day wake up every morning so that he can admire his beautiful face and protect him. He has to take care of his mate and his child who wasn't even born yet. He can go to war but just the thought of leaving Jungkook behind alone was enough to make his blood run cold.

He was in conflict. Their soldiers were dying everyday by coward rouges who will attack in groups. They were trying to invade their territory and occupy the land which was Kaghan's property. And the leader of the rouges was a notorious alpha known for his unreasonable tactics and uncalled fights with weaker kingdoms and territories.

He was ready for the war but he was hoping for a better solution. And now the alpha of rouges, Sihyun proposed a deal. He was ready to solve the fight on table instead of a war as he was already aware he can't win against Kaghan's huge and arranged army.

On the other hand taehyung was worried that they already had a war almost an year ago and they lost so many soldiers he couldn't afford losing precious lives again but he also can't trust sihyun and his words. He'll have to take a decision soon.

He got out of the library and walked towards his chambers. He hadn't seen Jungkook since morning and it was late in afternoon. He saw sana in hallways and asked about Jungkook.

"Queen is in gardens with prince Jimin your majesty" the girl bowed at him and replied. Taehyung nodded and changed his route towards gardens.

He smiled at the thought of his queen. Jungkook love being in gardens most of the time.

He was sitting on a soft futon chuckling on something jimin told him. He took a cherry from the basket of fruits in front of them and started eating it. Taehyung neared them without making any sound.

"And then we went to the waterfalls and he kissed me" jimin said excitedly and jungkook sequeled.

"Really? Hyungie kissed you" he asked with wide eyes and jimin nodded covering his face with hands.

"It's so romantic" jungkook said dreamily.

"Tae never took me to the waterfalls" he complained munching on another cherry.

"Don't get me started with how unromantic he is" jimin rolled his eyes.

"All princesses from neighbouring kingdoms would always hit on him during balls and ceremonies but he was so dense that he won't talk to them and just walk around alone"

"He didn't have any partners before me?" jungkook asked to confirm.

"No that boy was so rude and single all his life not even a single fling" jungkook chuckled while internally his heart was fluttering with happiness and pride.

His alpha was only his.

He turned around when he got a whiff of his favorite scent in the whole wide world. His face brightened upon looking at taehyung approaching them.

"Tae" he said with a smile extending his hand. Taehyung took his and sat beside him. He kissed his forehead and jungkook immediately settled in his lap and leaned on his chest resting his head comfortably on his mate. Taehyung interlaced their fingers together again pecking his temple.