19

.
.
.
.
.

Slow steps walked towards the royal library as the owner of the feet moved inside the huge library. The person was wearing a heavy cloak that was used to protect from the cold and hide one's identity. A candle placed in a candle holder was held in their hand.

This library held all the records of old kings and their ruling eras. It held all the historical and ancient incidents and happenings. History of true blood alphas, alphas, betas, omegas. dozens of books were written on these wolves and their lives. The library had different sections for each rank of wolf. Only one rank was missing.

Male Omegas.

Nobody knew what to write about them. They were non existent in every generation. Even if a male omega was born they would hide him like the most expensive diamonds in the world. A male omega was prohibited from going out, making friends, interacting with his own siblings. They weren't treated good. Nobody would let them wait for their mates and will force them into mating a random alpha just so they could create army of strongest wolves as the child of a male omega is the strongest creature of moon goddess. They are rumored to be so strong that even true blood alphas can't defeat child of a male omega.

Unfortunately the forced submissions and mating weren't proved to be useful. Male omegas would barely survive the vicious alphas who only saw them as a sex and child producing machines. They weren't given the love and care they needed as a result they couldn't survive. Not a single male omega in past had produced a healthy pup. Those pups who survived the journey of their birth would eventually die after an year or two. The omega not able to bear the loss of their child would die too.

Everybody in the past didn't knew what to do and how to take care of male omegas. Their ignorance resulted in the loss of blessed creatures over centuries. Moon Goddess stopped blessing wolves. And then decided to produce her favorite child again after 1000 years. Nobody knew about his existence, he was kept hidden, mistreated and left alone in the world again. Could his fate be different from other omegas or he would too fell prey to the cruel and power thirsty world again.

The person moved towards the far corner of the library. There was an old and dusty table. It had the books that nobody read now. Royal family would barely visit the library except for the late king who would come here regularly and read the books that reminded him of their history. The person in black cloak moved in front of the table and sat down.

After struggling for sometime he found a specific stack of books. The late king once read the book that the cloaked person was looking for. He found the book in the bottom of the stack and pulled it out. He dusted it off with the corner of cloak and gave a thorough look at it. The book was big in size and had thick covers surrounding it's contents. There were wooden carvings on the cover of book that read:

"The Cursed"

It was said that this book was written by a male omega days before he took his own life.

The person sighed and opened the book. He don't need to read much as he already knew what he had to do. He opened a specific page and placed a feather in it so that whoever will open the book will have to see the specific page first.

The person immediately came out of the library and moved towards his destination.

"I'll have to place it before the sun comes up." the cloaked shadow thought.

Carefully the door of a specific room was opened and the shadow placed the said book in the drawer of the table, hoping the owner of the room will find it soon. The shadow silently moved out of the room. Nobody was able to locate the shadow as it was trained so well hide itself from others.