🏔Prayag 🏔

ACP Virat Chavan and Major Samrat Salunkhe, two cousin brothers, had gone to Prayag for a trip. They both decided that it would be their last trip together before Samrat goes back to the army. Neither of them wanted to get married, but both of them have to do so before Samrat leaves, and if not both, then only Samrat.

While they were sightseeing, a certain conversation happened between the two brothers.

"Virat, what do you think ? Do you want to get married ?" asked Samrat.

"Honestly bhai, I don't. I just want to meet someone, fall in love, seek the family's blessings and then finally get married to live happily ever after.." said Virat, smiling.

Samrat laughed.

"Life is not a fairy tale, Veeru. Start accepting this fact, or you have to learn it the other way..samajhla ?" said Samrat.

Virat slowly nodded, but then said, "No bhai, I am sure. There is somebody who is going to be there for me, always. There is someone who is made specially for me, my humsafar."

Samrat smiled, "Well then, I hope she is totally opposite of your character. Crazy, bold, daring, funny, carefree. Someone who will make you fully crazy and hopeless !"

Virat laughed, "Bhai !!"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Virat and Samrat were walking near a mandir when they saw a girl struggling with her luggage. Her bag fell and all her things fell out. Samrat looked at the girl. He stared at the girl as if it was love at first sight for him. The girl had somewhat long hair and a pair of pink thin lips. She looked beautiful even when she was all tensed.

The brothers rushed to help her.

"Here Miss, let me help you." said Samrat as he helped the girl pick up her big suitcase.

The girl looked at him with a thankful expression.

"Thank you so much." said the girl.

"It's our pleasure." said Samrat.

Virat bent down to help the girl pick up the things that had fallen out of her bag, and that's when the girl took a good look at him. She stared at him and for her, it was a love at first sight. Virat looked so kind and composed. Virat helped the girl up and smiled.

"I am Pakhi Mohitepatil." said the girl.

"I am Samrat, and this is my brother Virat." said Samrat, smiling broadly.

"Oh. Thank you once again." said Pakhi with her eyes and attention solely on Virat.

The brothers nodded as Pakhi boarded an auto and went off in her own direction. Virat looked at Samrat to see a hopeless look on his face. Virat started laughing.

"Oh God Bhai !!! You are in love with the Mohitepatil girl !! Ai would be so happy to hear it !! And Mansi Kaku too.." said Virat.

Samrat looked flushed, but he hid it quickly and looked dead into Virat's eyes.

"If you tell anyone, I will kill you."

Virat nodded but laughed silently. They were almost reaching their hotel when Virat realised that he had left his phone when he bent down to help Pakhi.

"Bhai, I lost my phone !! I will come quick !!  You go, I am coming in a minute !!" said Virat quickly as he ran back towards the place.

Samrat was going to stop him but he was gone before he could say anything. He was still flushed with the Pakhi situation.

Samrat said in a helpless voice,

"Hey Bhagwan, I hope Virat finds a girl today ! So that I can tease him too !!"

But he didn't know, that his wish was going to come true. It all started with a lost phone...

Hi guys !!! This is my first SaiRat ff so tell me how it is and keep on voting !! I love SaiRat too much and I love GHKKPM !! So, this was the first chap, and spoiler : Virat and Sai meet in the next chap !!! Yay !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️