🌻DDLJ ?🌻

Samrat, Sai and Virat were watching a horror movie as planned. Samrat knew, that even if Virat won't admit it, he was always terrified of ghosts, but something didn't feel like him. Virat never usually felt the need to prove himself, in front of people, and this wasn't an ego case, so why did he need to prove himself in front of Sai ?

The movie started, and Virat couldn't more scared. He was hella nervous, what if he chickened out and Sai thought that he was a 'fattoo' ?

Sai kept thinking if pushing Virat to watch a horror movie was a right thing, she didn't want to push someone to do something that he didn't want to do.

Sai turned to Virat, and saw him scared. He was trying his best not to look terrified. She smiled at him, seeing his face all nervous. She had to admit, he looked kind of cute that way. Sai suddenly shook her head, what the hell was she thinking ? How could she find the 'kharoos jaasoos' cute ? Maybe the rain water seeped in deep and made her brain all soggy. Samrat looked at the duo beside him. He noticed Sai seeing Virat, and a smile formed on his face unknowingly. He had a good feeling about those two.

A scary part came, and Virat clasped Sai's hand in fear. He wanted to scream, but no voice came out. His hand was trembling, and Sai could feel it. She felt bad that she was forcing him to watch something he didn't want.

She had seen the movie, so she knew what part came next. So at the next scary part, she fake screamed, and asked Samrat to stop it.

"Samrat dada, I don't want to watch it anymore. This is too scary. I can't handle it. I am so sorry." said Sai.

Samrat softly laughed, and nodded. He turned the lights back on.

"Dekha. I wasn't scared, or anything. I'm not a 'fattoo'." said Virat, taking deep breaths.

"But I never said that you are a 'fattoo'.." replied Sai.

Virat stopped. She was right. He was overthinking this whole time ! A big laugh escaped from Samrat's mouth. He started laughing. Sai was also trying to control her laugh. Virat did a 'done expression' 😑 in return.

Sai finally said, "Achchha. I think I should go now. It's quite late now."

"Wait Sai. Have dinner with us na." offered Samrat.

"Aww. Thank you. But I have to leave now. It's quite late." replied Sai with a smile.

"Okay." said Samrat, with a smile.

"Sai." called Samrat.

He corned her.

"I know that you asked me to stop the movie because Virat was scared. You didn't have to do that." said Samrat.

"Actually Samrat dada, I felt bad. I mean, why would I force someone to do something when he is not comfortable in doing it ? Besides, if he wants to watch something like DDLJ, then it's absolutely fine. Everyone has their own point of view." explained Sai.

Samrat smiles at her, "You know Sai. You are a great person. Always be like this."

"Thank you." replied Sai.

"Wait, how did you know that DDLJ is Veeru's favourite movie ?" asked Samrat suddenly.

"Wait really ? I was just guessing !!" whispered Sai.

They walked back into the main room, when Samrat asked,

"Oh Sai !! Give me your number, so that we can meet again."

Sai smiles and gave him her number.

"You gave your number to him, and not me ?" asked Virat, in disbelief.

"You didn't ask only." replied Sai quickly.

Before Virat could say anything, Sai handed him a paper.

"Achchha okay ! Zyada jalo mat. Save my number." said Sai.

Virat looked at her, shocked and then steadied himself, trying not to laugh and asked, "Marathi Toti ?"

Sai glared at him, "Nahi ! Dr. Sai Joshi !!"

Sai turned around and was going to leave, and then came back and whispered in Virat's ears, "Now you can watch DDLJ in peace, okay na ?"

Virat looked at her, how did she know his favourite movie- Oh Samrat !!!!!! My God Jeeva !! What have you done ?!

After Sai left, Virat let out a breath he didn't he was holding. He looked at Samrat who was looking at him with an expected smile.

"Kya ?" asked Virat.

"Teriwaali tedi hain..par tere liye best hain !! Good job Shiva.." said Samrat, walking away.

"Samrat !!" exclaimed Virat.

Hi ya'll !! I am so sorry for the really late update !! But I'll try posting now..tell me how you like this chap..
And gosh !! I just really wish things become better between Sai and Virat...
❤️❤️❤️❤️