☔️Baarish☔️

Virat was going back to the hotel when he got a call from Ashwini.

"Hello Ai !" said Virat.

"Hello mere sher !! What's going on, huh ?" teased Ashwini.

"What are you talking about, Ai ?" asked Virat.

"Oh ! Who is the girl, Veeru ?" asked Ashwini.

"Girl ? Which girl ?" asked Virat.

"Don't act like you don't know ! The girl, who answered your phone." said Ashwini.

"Ohh !! Phone Wali Ladki ?" asked Virat, in realisation.

"Phone Wali Ladki ? You don't know her name ?" asked Ashwini.

"Nahi Ai, she didn't tell me.." said Virat.

"Ohh..well, he name is Sai." said Ashwini.

"Sai ?" asked Virat.

"Yes, Sai. Anyway, I have to go. I will talk to you later, okay ?" said Ashwini.

"Hmm.." said Virat.

Ashwini hung up, leaving Virat thinking about Sai.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Virat was walking back when he saw Sai talking to some children.

"So, did you understand ?" he heard Sai say.

"Yes Didi !!" said the children.

"So, will you all go to school now ?" asked Sai.

"Yes !!!" yelled the children.

Sai broke into a smile.

"Thank you Didi !!" said the children as they hugged Sai.

She laughed out loud. Virat smiled. She was really a piece of work. She was so sassy and sarcastic and badass yet at the same time, she was so sweet and caring. Virat saw Sai handing out chocolates to the children. Sai was walking away when she heard a voice.

"So, Miss Sai, you only act so tough, huh ? You are actually very sweet, I guess..what do you think ?" said Virat, smiling behind her.

Sai turned around with furrowed eyebrows.

"You ? Virat ?" said Sai.

"Yes..the one and only.." said Virat, smirking.

"How did you know my name ? Haw !! Are you stalking me ? I know I am beautiful, but come on ! There is no need for stalking ! If you want my number, you could have just asked na ! But anyway-" said Sai.

"Oh hello madam !! Don't get ahead of yourself ! I am not stalking you or anything ! And come on, don't fool yourself, people are way more beautiful than you are.." said Virat, teasing.

Sai's eyes widened in anger, "What ?! What do you mean ?! I am not beautiful ?! You have gone blind, or crazy !!"

Virat laughed, "Think whatever you want, Toti. Besides, why will I need your number ? You're not my type.."

"I am not your type ?! You are not my type !! And did you just call me 'Toti' ?! Do I look like a parrot to you ?!" said Sai huffing in anger.

"Well, you are a Toti. You talk non stop, and look at your face, all red in anger..just like a parrot's beak.." said Virat, laughing.

"I will kill you !!!" said Sai as she went on to press his neck.

Virat jumped back and laughed at her. Just then, the clouds darkened and it started raining.

"Are deva !!!" exclaimed Virat as he took shelter under a closed shop's roof.

He saw Sai standing in rain. There was a huge smile on her face.

"Oh hello !!! Phone Wali Ladki !!! Sai !! Come here !! You'll get wet !!" yelled Virat.

"Nope. I am not a kill joy like you. It's raining. And I am going to enjoy it !!" yelled back Sai in pure happiness.

"Are Sai ! You'll fall sick !!" said Virat.

"Doctor's don't get sick, dummy !!" yelled Sai laughing.

She twirled around in rain. She was jumping and laughing in rain. The kids also joined her.

Virat looked at Sai as she danced around in rain. Her wet hair were moving from one side to the other. The sky was dark but it seemed to Virat that Sai's bright smile had made everything brighter. She was like a radiant sun in a dark cloudy day. Virat couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. He felt so different. He had never felt like this before.

He slowly walked into the rain and walked towards Sai. Sai turned and looked at him. Virat leaned in and whispered in her ear,

"So Miss Sai, are you as tough as you show ? Or are you super soft inside ?"

Sai looked at him with wide eyes, obviously shocked by the comment as Virat watched her with absolute amusement. They both stood there watching each other, as the rain splashed on their heads. Even in all the water, their gaze didn't lift. It seemed like all the teasing and fighting was just a facade to hide their unnoticed and undeniable attraction towards each other.

Was this the first step of Sai and Virat being each other's Humsafar ?

Okay, I am in love with this chapter !!! I love how Sai and Virat fight with each other !!! Anyway, comment down below, which part was your fav from today's chapter ? Keep on loving this story, and voting..and keep on commenting..I love reading your comments !!! Thanks a lot for being a part of this story guys !!! Thanks for loving my version of SaiRat !!! Love ya'll so much !!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️