📖Bookstore📖

Samrat was thinking of places he could run into Pakhi but couldn't think of any place. He was just taking a stroll when he saw Pakhi at a bookstore. He started feeling nervous. He wanted to go in and say hi to Pakhi, but he was scared to do so. Virat noticed his brother being scared, and smiled at him encouragingly.

"Bhai, talk to her. Come on. Don't be scared." said Virat.

Samrat nodded and smiled, unsure of himself. The brothers entered the bookstore.

"Hi Pakhi !" said Virat.

Pakhi looked up. She smiled seeing Virat in front of her but smiled at Samrat too.

"Hi Virat. Hi Samrat. How are you guys ?" asked Pakhi.

"We are fine. You ?" asked Samrat.

"Oh, I am perfect !" said Pakhi.

Samrat looked down smiling and Pakhi looks at Virat, smiling broadly.

"So, what bring you here ?" asked Pakhi.

"Oh, actually, Samrat wanted to talk to you..but he was nervous so.." said Virat laughing.

Samrat perked up and shot Virat a death glare before looking at Pakhi and smiling sheepishly. Pakhi's smile falters but she regains herself and smiled at Samrat.

"Uhm, I should go..uh..yes, bye..Pakhi.." said Samrat shyly before exiting the shop.

Virat laughed and Pakhi smiled at his laugh. She was really in love with Virat. Since the day she saw him. His bright smile, his calm and relaxed expression. She fell in love with him completely.

"Samrat really likes you, Pakhi. I'm not supposed to say it..but.." said Virat laughing at the end.

Pakhi smiled, but inside, she was confused. Here, she loved Virat but he didn't seem to like her more than a friend, and there, his brother, Samrat liked her. She didn't know what to do.

Virat decided on walking Pakhi back to her hotel which was near the bookstore.

"Virat, did you visit Prayag before ?" asked Pakhi.

"No, this is my first time. Samrat is going back to the army later on. So we decided to take a tour before he goes." said Virat.

"You love him very much na ?" asked Pakhi.

"Of course ! He is my world !" said Virat smiling.

Pakhi nodded and fake smiled.

"So, you here for a trip ?" asked Virat.

"Yeah, my Ai suggested the place. She wanted me to take a short trip before I finally move in my new apartment in Nagpur." said Pakhi.

"You live in Nagpur ? Me too !" said Virat.

Pakhi smiled broadly. Finally she would be able to meet Virat whenever she wanted. When they reached Pakhi's hotel, Virat took Pakhi's number, and by then, they had become good friends.

When Virat left, Pakhi said to herself, "Oh Virat ! I wish you could feel the same about me.."

Hey guys !!! I think this chapter is shorter than the others..and um, an important announcement, check the first chapter of this book or the 'cast and overview' chapter again for an important change in the story. For the ones who cannot do so, here is the change. Previously, the overview said that Samrat tricks Sai into marrying him and then he exchanges the brides, but in the new version, Virat is the one who tricks Sai into marrying Samrat and then exchanges the brides to sacrifice his own happiness in order to make Samrat happy.
This chapter has a bit of Samrakhi as well as Virpakhi to build the story more..I'll try to update as soon as possible..
And thank you guys so much for showering so much love for 'Sun Mere Humsafar' !!! Love you loads !!! A big shoutout to the people who kept supporting me and to those who voted !!! Love ya'll !!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️