MORNING

KIM SEOK JIN POV

Today, the great morning. Raises of Sun passed through my window to my beautiful face. Waking me up. I stood up. And went to see my face. All messy. How ugly i am....thats why i am still single?? No! What are thinking?? You are the world wide Handsome Jin. My inner voices motivates me alot. Alot more than you think..

I changed my cloths....White shirt and black trouser. Thats how i dress in my home because.....for whom i should get ready??? For no one. And i will dress in the things i feel comfortable in.

I walked down to the dining table. "Hi little one" my mother said. "Come on Mom. I am a grown up man now" i said. My dad and my mom laughed "yes yes but you will always be our little one" my dad said.

Bark bark

"Good morning Thar" i said to my pet. My dog. His name is Thar. The cute little one. I love him alot and he likes to play with me alot. He always comes to me early in the morning to hear my good morning to him. And thats when he goes back to his breakfast.

Cute right? Alot.

"Come on Jin. Sit down and have your breakfast...plus.. we have to talk to you" my Mom said. I nod and sat down on my chair between my mom and my dad.

"Son. Its a really serious topic" my dad said. I nod "i am listening Dad" i reply.

"Well you see my son. You are big enough now. Now we have to make you marry with someone right?" My mom said. I didnt said anything and continue to eat my breakfast. I mean what should i say? "Son. Do you love someone? If you do then tell us" my Dad asked puting his hand on my back "no dad. There is no one" i reply.

"Ok then. We have someone for you and the family is coming tonight" My mom said. I looked at her.

Seriously...i am not surprised. Because i knew that this day will come when my parents will tell me that someone is coming to see me. Obv...when you tell your parenrs that you dont love anyone then they will find somone for you no matter what. But i was just curious that who is it.

"Who is it mom?" I looked at her and asked. "Oh...he is the son of..." my mom was saying but i cut her off "wait what?" I was surprised that they want me to marry a boy. "Is he a boy?" I asked "son. If your parents dont mind you marrying a boy then why do you?" My dad asked. Really?? There isnt any choice of the person? Who i really like and who not? Really??
"Dad..." i started saying but my dad starting speaking "son. You will like it. We always give u what you want. This time its your turn to listen me. Us."  I nod agreeing. Anyways...what will happen. Nothing....just the life of me will be the same. No interesting things with the girl.

"Who is it tho?" I asked again
"Never mind son. But you will see him tonight so wait for it" and thats how i was hung there at the right moment. Woah. What a game.

KIM NAMJOON'S POV.

So exhausted morning

So exhausted morning. Yesterday was a long night with my girl friend. Never mind. It was fun tho. She was horny, i was drunk...what else the bad sin want?

"Namjoon wake up" i heard someone saying " NAMJOOON WAKE UP!" My mom shouted "LET ME SLEEEEEP" I shouted back put my pillow on my face

"Namjoon wake up. We have to go and get ready" she said.

"Where we are going?" I asked.
"Agh. If you wont wake up. I wont tell!" She replied. I huff and threw my pillow to the other side of the bed. "Okay. I am coming downstairs for the breakfast" i said she nod and walked outside.

I got ready and wore black shurt and grey shorts and walked outside my room and went to the large dining table.

"We are going tonight to KIM's family" my dad said. I know who he is talking about. My uncle Kim. The owner of the first largest company blah blah blah. My enemy. "To make you and KIM'S son marry"

WHAT THE ACTUALY FUCK?
"DAD. YOU ARENT SUPPOSE TO TELL ME WHO I AM GOING TO MARRY. I HAVE GIRL FRIEND" i shouted "AND I DONT CARE" he shouted back "me and your KIM uncle had a deal long time ago that you will marry his son and the day you will marry him, our both companies will merge" he said.

"Dad its not happening i am telling you" i said "its happening. And if it wont, you arent going to be a part if Kim's family anymore aand you will be kicked out from our home and all the luxirious things you have will be taken and you will be spending your life on the road and on one day i will ask you that if your girl friend is still with you, if she will be there with you on the road at that day i will make you marry her. And it will not happen because your Girlfriend is only with you because of the money" he....said....non stop.

I was there speechless....i wanted to  stand for my girlfriend but i didnt have any words. My mouth was shut.

"We are going tonight so better be ready" he said.

After finishing my breakfast in a awkward scilence i walked up to my room

Ring ring
My girl friend is calling me. I picked it up

"Hey love"

"Hey baby"

"How was the yesterday's night?"

"Oh baby girl. Like always the best"

"*giggles* so can we meet today's night?"

*as much as i want to, i cant. I have to go to somewhere today baby girl."

"Daddy. Its fine. But can i ask you something for?"

"Anything princess"

"Can i have your credit card? I want to go on a shopping if you arent coming"

"..................ok"

"Ok bye"

"By--"

Call ended

She cut the call on my face. Is my father right? Noo he just wants to ruin your relationship with your girlfriend. Stop it!

Whatever. We have to go to meet them tonight.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
●stay safe
●stay happy
●if you want to ask any questions, plz do
●you can talk yo me whenever you want
●i love you moonlights❤
●bye

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●stay safe●stay happy●if you want to ask any questions, plz do●you can talk yo me whenever you want●i love you moonlights❤●bye

STREAM DYNAMITE