1st MORNING

SEOK JIN'S POV.
I was sleeping deeply until the bright shining of the sun asked me to wake up...i didnt moved or opened my eyed even i woke up.

After waking up....eyes closed....i smell a chocolate scent coming from somewhere. I inhaled a bit too longer and breath out smiling a bit.....

Then i got curious that from where this smell.is coming from and when i open my eyes.......

It was him infront of me....hugging me tightly...my face was under his face and i was smelling his scent from his neck.....i wanted to turn around and leave him but i wasnt able to perform. His scent was sweet enough to making me looses my mind.

I stared at his neck and then my eyes decided to travel....my eyes landed on his lips....

Just perfectly made....not looks real....purplish shade with the heart border line....and then my eyes finaly travllled to his eyes which were closed. And then i stared his whole face with his hairs which were coming om his face as he slept peacefuly.

I stared at him and accepted the fact....i really want to fall in love with someone.

"Why cant we love Namjoon?" I whisepered....

And....he opened his eyes.......

Freak.......

NAMJOON'S POV
1st time in a long time, i slept with something cuddly....i was too taken back i didnt realised i am cuddling with Jin...

But later than...the thing moved and i got shocked.....i decided to do the stupid thing like....pushing him away shouting...that what have i done....but instead...i decides to see his reaction on me hugging him.....while sleeping....i kept my eyes closed.....

I felt his breath getting heavy in my neck....at point where i was thinking that why i am not moving away from him....because i was too frozen and curious about his reaction....

And then i felt his eyes on me....staring at me and he whispered something which broke my heart a little bit....

I opened my eyes after hearing saying him that....he got shoked.....he pushed me to stand and run away from the situation but my eyes found his lips which made me to stop him from going. I put my one hand on his back pulling him closer and letting him know to stop moving...i stared at his lips as he stared back at me in my eyes.

And then at that time....a memory clocked...a memory of yesterday when we kissed.....his soft lips....his taste....i started to miss it....and i tried my best to not to kiss him right now but it was impossible for me.....

I stared at his lips blankly until automatically my head moved closer to his and attached our lips togeather....

He didnt responded back...i pulled out "kiss back" i whispered and kissed him again....he didnt replied at first but then he responded....

Our lips work as a melody which makes me forget every little thing in my life and it feels like this is what i wanted loong time ago....

I removed my lips and stating kissing his jaw line and then on his neck...

"Namjoon. Ah...Stop.......doing the thing you.....regret later" he said.....

And i stopped....he is right....

Its just lust here and its not love.....

I sit back and stood up.....

"I am sorry.......it wont happen again" ....i said....and saw him one last time.....

We both are so difficult to express emotions to eachother.....

And it was the 1st and the last time....we kissed.......

maybe