MEETING

KIM SEOK JIN'S POV.
I got ready...for tonight's dinner. I wanted to dress simple but my Mom made me wear skinny,ripped black jeans and white shirt with a black upper on it......What? Its not simple for me for sure i like to be simple more than this. Whatever....

My Mom and all the servants were working really hard for todays event. They looks hella excited. The excitement i never saw...i smiled at them.

I was walking in the corridor to go to up to the roof but suddenly somone bumbed in me.

"Oh sorry sorry Mr.Kim i just didnt realize you are her-" "its oka" i replied and patted on his shoulder. He is my servant. The oldest servant we have till yet. He never betrayed us and always the one who loves me and my family more than anything else. He have our fully trust. "You know sir? I am really excited" he said "i know. I can see" i said and smile and he smiled too. "Well i should get going otherwise Mrs Kim will be disappointed" he said i nod and he gave me one last smile and walked away.

I walked up to the roof top. Do you know the reason? The reason is....views. when the moon is full, whem the stars are shining. When stars are showing a leading path, the pattern, the moon lightning. The black full blanket type sky. Its just too much to handle and i go up to see it to get motivated. I never get tired to stare at them. Its just too beautiful that i am out of words right now.

"Sir?" I heard the calming voice. I moved my head to his side he was already smiling. My servant. "Can you come down staires? They have arrived" he said....i was shocked with the calmness in his voice. I nod and smile. "I really didnt wanted to distract you from this lovely moment" he said and looked up at the sky and his eyes shined.....wow...the spark in his eyes. I smile and nod.

"Oh...come on. We have to go" he said like he now realized that he forgot his environment because of the sky for atleast 2 mins....i smile
"Yes plz" i said.

And we both walked down to the place where they all were sitting.

I was a little nervous but too much confident to hide it.

After meeting all The MR.KIM means The MR.Kim...not my dad...his dad...he called me and asked me to sit with him.

He put his hand on my shoulder. "He is such a beautiful person...isnt he??" He said i smile....aaah he knows i am World Wide Handsom Jin....lol....
"Ofc....after all....he is my son" my dad said in a teasingly way and we all laughed in sudden....i just smiled......

"Ok now its time to let you meet with my son. Kim Namjoon" he said pointing his son on his left side, sitting with his Mom. I looked at him and he was just staring at me....with the serious look...his face was blank...so serious...."son? Plz take Kim Namjoon to up to the roof and show him the view you like" my dad said...i was a little angry..why my dad said it tho? On purpose? Because i dont like anyone to see it rather than me...but lets just do it i dont have any other chance.

I nod and stood up. He stood up too and walked with me....we both walked up to the place in complete scilence...the awkward scilence...and its eating me...

KIM NAMJOON'S POV.

We both walked up to the roof and there wasnt any moment i was happy

We both walked up to the roof and there wasnt any moment i was happy. I just stood up to clear out the things with him to tell him the real situation.

When i entered the top...i didnt saw anything but darkness and moon...whats so interesting about it?

"This is the place you like the most?" I asked and i saw him nod and smile. He looked up at the sky...but can anyone tell me what is interesting in it!?? In a minute....i said. "Look. I am not finding this place any interesting" I said. He looked at me...his face was blank..."i am just here to clear out somethings with you" i said and he nod. "Well. I am already in a relationship with the girl Kathrine. I love her alot. But my dad wants me to marry you and if i wont, he will kick me out of my house so i dont have any choice. So. Dont ever think i will fall in love with you or anything like that. Okay?" I said and he was just staring...after a little he nod.
"Okay. Now we can go downstairs..." i said and stood up...
He nod. "You go. I will come later" he said.....and i was shocked....His Voice......Its...OMG!.....whatever. i walked to the stairs to go down but i heard a sniff. From the place i just left.
I again walked there and saw him....the tears...were straeming down his face.....what a cry baby....lol.
"He cannot even see whats interesting about this place...he is such a blind person." He said....and i saw him...he can even say that? I left him at the place and walked down to the place where the all people were sitting.

"Oh...were is Jin?" My dad asked..
"He said he is coming" i said and smiled...Jin came down...he was sad but...now he looks happy.

We all went to dinner to the dining table. We ate and The all elders left me and him alone again in the lounge because they said...they wants to talk about some bussiness.

"You looks either happy this way" i said, scoffing. He looked at me...the sadness i can look is now again there...
"Sometimes we just have to fake our emotions for someone you love" he said. With all his anger and i again scoff.

He stood up and walked out.
After awhile...he and both of us parents came.

"It was wonderful tonight" my Mom said.

"Yeah and the best thing is the date is set too" my dad said.

"Yeah Namjoon. Is it okay to have the wedding ceremony next week on Saturday?"  Mr.Kim said and i nod.

After #BYES we all went to our home.

What the fuck happened today?