-Chapter 2-

Kotoko's POV:
Masaru and I were super tired being passed out on the couch all day, doing nothing.

Nagisa and Jataro hadn't seen each other in a really long time, so they were catching up in the piano room. Super cute!

Ah... I'm super jealous of them. I wish I had someone that loved me that much...

I glance at Masaru, sleeping on the ground, snoring loudly.

Gross.

I giggled slightly, poking his forehead until he started squirming and kicking.

"Mhmmm... ShUt uP uTsuGi..." he turned over and covered himself in a thick blanket.

Annoying Masaru was fun, but it got a bit BORING after an hour, you know?

So, I decided to go check on Nagito in the kitchen. He was in the phone with someone... I poked my head around the corner, trying to listen to the conversation.

"Yes... yes, I'll be sure to tell him... are you sure we have to do this...?"

A long pause.

"Yeah... Yeah, I understand. But... what about Jataro? What will he say? ...Don't tell him?"

What? Tell Jataro what? What's going on here?

"But... I think he deserves to know about it... He really loves that kid!"

I was speechless, didn't know what to say, really. I still had no idea what was going on but I knew something was wrong with Nagisa and Jataro.

"Yes, alright. Okay. ...Thanks Mikan. Bye." He puts the phone down and places his head in his hands. He looks super stressed...

I decided to break the deafening silence by walking in the room. He scrambled to his feet, and fixed his hair.

"K-Kotoko, you scared me...! Haha... what's up?" He smiled nervously.

I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I heard you on the phone... What was all that about Jataro...? Is something wrong?" Nagito widened his eyes and looked away.

"No, nothing is wrong... Uh... I was just having a conversation with one of my old friends." He smiled once again. I was still frowning and giving him a serious look.

"Hey... tell me what's actually going on. Jataro is my friend, I deserve to know." I put my foot down like I wasn't planning on giving up.

I wasn't really sure if I actually wanted to know what happened or if I just wanted to look scary... but either way I wasn't backing down.

Nagito sighed and looked me in the eyes seriously.

"Hm... I guess there's no deterring you, huh? Alright, I'll tell you. But don't tell anyone else."

I nodded my head in approval. Really, depending on how big to secret was, I guess I would see if I would actually tell anyone. However, I wanted Nagito to trust me, so I just promised and wanted to move on.

"It's about Nagisa..."

||Sorry for the short chapter lol, might do a double upload to make up for it. Love you!
~Author||
Word Count: 482

Chapter Art by: RosalynnBelle and UndeadEdits