-Chapter 3-

Jataro's POV:

Nagisa and I were just laying on the upstairs couch, watching TV. I wasn't paying much attention since all I could focus on was Nagisa.

It had been so long since I had seen him... I guess I was just a bit excited! His smile looked even better than before when we were trapped in that awful place...

And that... really makes me happy, you know? Really, after we escaped, everything just... got better I guess. Everyone has been a lot more lively and talkative... and I love it so much!

I wish things could have been this way when we were staying in that building... then maybe none of these terrible things would've happened.

After Kotoko started taking therapy for her "gentle" trigger, she's been a bit more okay with us using the word. Still, none of us use it on purpose. Just in case.

But Monaca? After Nagisa's run in with her at the hospital, I really don't know where she's been. Hopefully we never have to see her again, though.

She's made all of us so miserable and upset. I'm glad we can all just have this time to ourselves... it's really assuring. Nagisa and I always really kept to ourselves. We weren't super talkative people.

We kind of just assumed no one really wanted to talk to us anyways. We understood each other... I think that's exactly why we fit so well together...! And I think that's really awesome.

I don't even remember how I found Nagisa... I mean, I guess you could say I have Monaca to thank for that, but... now it's just us. She doesn't deserve my thanks.

Usually I'm quite a forgiving person, but when it comes to Monaca I just... I just can't.

Nagisa looks down at me, noticing I was deep in thought. He snuggled closer to me and kissed my forehead.

"Thinking about something?" He asked.

I smiled and looked up at him, nodding.

"What's on your mind?" He rests his chin on my head and I hug him tightly.

"Just stuff..."

"Is everything alright?" He moves to look at me. I smile softly and look at him.

"Yeah, everything is fine." He smiled back and looks back at the TV.

Kotoko's POV:

Nagito was sweating profusely, but he regained himself and began speaking softly.

"Nagisa is still in bad shape. They shouldn't have discharged him that quickly. One wrong move and he could get really hurt. Depending on how mad things get, he could die. I just didn't want to stress you guys out. Mikan is a nurse... she didn't want me to mention it, she cares about you all as well."

I just stared at him. I don't know what I was expecting but it definitely wasn't that.

To be completely honest, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But still, it was bad. Jataro was even telling me about all the plans he had once Nagisa got discharged.

All of them were very... active. Thinking back to Nagito's conversation with Mikan, yes, Jataro did deserve to know... he NEEDED to know. Does Nagisa even know?? Someone needs to tell them!

I tell Nagito about everything that could happen. He was thinking deeply about what to do.

"Hm... Jataro should know what's up. We don't want him hurting Nagisa. Sure he might be bummed, but I think it's for the best." I nodded in agreement m.

"Should I tell him? Does Nagisa know?" Nagito looked away.

"I don't think Nagisa knows, no... you should tell both of them." I nod and look up the stairs.

Poor things...

||;w; sadness
~Author||

Word Count: 610

Chapter Art by: gisellephants