ONE , worlds end

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
worlds end

FOR YEARS, THE WORLD HAD BEEN AT PEACE AND EVERYONE KNEW THAT, UNTIL IT WASN'T AND EVERYONE WAS CLUELESS WHAT A SINGULAR MAN HAD BROUGHT INTO THEIR WORLD. 

Nine children exited the room and those nine children were destined to destroy the harmony that the world had safely lived in for years, but it wouldn't come without a great cost to each child. They were made by a man who wished to take over the world and destroy any threat to his mission, mass genocide basically but the kids didn't know this and they were as a clueless as the civilians of earth. The man, who called himself the Superior, called these children his own and but didn't treat them like humans which didn't make much sense. He let the guards treat the kids like animals, kept them caged, starved and isolated from kind human touch. He took the basic human needs that they needed, of any privacy. Of course, the kids had no clue that this isn't how everyone lived and thought it was normal. 

They'd heard rumours of the outside world, of the world past the four walls of their cells or which they'd later find out to be a frozen wasteland for miles with no salvation possible. Nothing for hundreds and hundreds of miles, no one to save them. It was terrifying, not knowing what was beyond the walls of the compound they'd grown in. They barely knew their own names, some just being able to recall what their parents called them but the guards and the scientists and the Superior called them by numbers and letters. 

But number two, couldn't remember her name, she couldn't remember her life outside of HYDRA. She's thankful Svetlana knows her name, that the Superior had told Svetlana her name and she had a name. Alchemy. It was a pretty name but she liked Svetlana's name better, Alchemy just was a little strange for her taste. Svet would always say that she can change her name but Alchemy decided to keep the only thing about her that's human and Svetlana and Skye gave her a nickname as they said, Em. Skye was the other girl who didn't have a name so Svet named her and Skye seemed kind of perfect. The other kids had names and numbers as well. Alchemy liked to keep track of them all and who they are from what they remember best. 

Harley, she barely remembered her name but the Superior calls her Plan B, for no apparent reason. She speaks a little Russian but mostly English and she's four years old. She had a mother but they'd told her that her mother died during the abduction and she never knew her father. Alchemy could relate to that, she didn't know her parents and was told they died of their own accord. Svetlana and Skye had raised her from a very young age, a couple months old. Alchemy was only a baby when she was taken and the burden of her was passed to Svetlana who was terrified.