FOURTEEN , when fate catches up

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
when fate catches up

HUDDLED TOGETHER, STEVE, TONY, AND BRUCE ALL CONVERSED ABOUT THEIR PLAN FURTHER. 

Alchemy walks up the bomber door, she leads her siblings to the corner beside the cockpit where there's chairs already there. The youngest girl drags two extra chairs since there is only one against the wall. The girl glances over her shoulder at the trio, straining her hearing to hear their conversation. 

"No way we'll all get through this." Tony is the first she hears, the girl winces a little at the loudness of his voice, "If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor." 

"I got no plans tommorow night." Steve chuckles light-heartedly, trying to lighten the mood with a joke. Alchemy shakes her head a little. 

Tony and Bruce ignore his joke, "I get first crack at the big guy," Stark notes, "Iron Man's the one he's waiting for." 

Suddenly, as if a coincidence, Vision strides up the bomber door, "That's true; he hates you the most." Tony makes a face, looking over his shoulder. 

All suited up and raring to go, the Avengers and the Maximoff's, plus Vision, gather in the Quinjet. Comms were passed to everyone, Pietro looked strangely at his, wary of it before putting it in his ear. Alchemy felt her spine straighten out at the feeling of the comms in her ear and the suit squeezing her skin, all she needed now was someone watching her every move, just waiting for a slip up to throw her straight back into Isolation. Hopefully, that won't happen with the Avengers. 

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for." Alchemy folds her arms over her chest, sitting beside Pietro with one leg crossed over the other as she listens to Steve's speech, "But the people of Sokovia, they didn't." The Captain looks at the trio of Sokovians, worried for their country and people. Alchemy glances sideways at him, "So our priority is getting them out."

The urge to runaway, hide and cry was so strong, Alchemy wanted to listen to it and escape everything. She didn't want to have to fight, she didn't want to have to suffer anymore but the only way she could live up to her promise, live up to the promise she made to her people that she'll make a difference, is if she fights. Alchemy wanted to make her voice heard, now she'll be trying to save her people from a world ending event. They don't want the Avengers helping them, they don't want them in their country and they certainly won't want to leave. Wanda will have to make them leave. 

Clint lands the jet further away from the residential area, it'll be a walk to get to the city but hopefully not to far. Alchemy's the first to get up, walking into the centre of the jet whilst everyone crowds round her, Pietro and Wanda weren't up to explaining the map out of the city so Alchemy decided to do it. She pulled up the map on the screen, the full map of her tiny country and swallowed her discomfort.