When the world was new

The first thing I remembered was the feeling of anger, but it quickly  faded away as I saw the moon. It was high in the sky and it seemed to speak to me, it told me who I was, but nothing else. I didn't have any idea why I stood there, the land was desolate and grey and seemed to go on forever.I hesitantly touched the ground,per the moons instruction, and a flower bloomed right there, it was golden and perfect. it looked like the sun, which I would later create. I would bring it closer to the ground during some months, and pushed it away for others. that's only one of my many, many jobs, but I dont have the time to explain.

that was a joke, I have all the time in the world because I am.... well, who do you think I am?

I am mother nature, but I've been called many things; akna, mother earth, it bunoo, guardian angel,Papatūānuku, and (y/n).

But that was years ago, when the world was new. Now I bring the seasons, comfort people, and just be awesome.

But this isnt just my story.

 This is the story of the guardians and how we saved the world.

... 

Hi everyone! This is my first movie reader insert, so please comment your thoughts, constructive criticism is welcome and much appreciated. 

Just a quick note: the reader has the same abilities as Persephone from Lore Olympus, an amazing work on webtoon.

I hope you enjoy!!!

                                                                                                                                                              -shon