Tooth palace

We all rushed out, a large bundle of hair in my arms. " north! North!" Jack yelled at the bearded man. " I told you im not going with you guys!" I resisted theurge to roll my eyes. " theres no way im climbing into some rickety, old.." the yetis walk around and open the large barn doors " ...sleigh" the reigndeer came out first,snorting and bucking. And then came the sleigh in all its glory. Jack gasped " have you really never seen this?" I asked, he shook his head. " okay. one ride, but thats it" jack got in after me, I  couldnt hold in my exitement. 

" everyone loves the sleigh" north says " bunny, what are you waiting for?" Bunny looked uncertain " I think my tunnels might be faster, mate, and, um" he kicked the wood lightly " and safer" I  laugh "c'mon, dont be ridiculous" i say as I pull him in. Bad choice. He lands right on me, causing more flowers to replace the crown i had brushed off. Thankfully, he is quick to move off. " buckle up!" North yells

" woah!woah!woah! Where are the bloody seatbelts " he frantically pats the seat "that was just expression." North laughs and looks to a grey yeti " are we ready?" The yeti shakes his head "good, lets go!" He whips the reigns and we take off.

As the sleigh accelerates bunny digs his nails into the wood, jack chuckles at him. I stand at the back, trying to get a good view. Bunny and I scream, his out of fear, mine from joy. North laughs as we twist and turn " i hope you like the loopty loops" he yells. " i hope you like carrots" bunny retorts, still clutching the sides of the sleigh. Both Sandy and I lift up our arms and I  feel someone grab my ankle. Its bunny, he has one paw on the sleigh and the other on my ankle. 

I see light at the end of the tunnel and then were in the air, I somehow manage to shake off bunnys iron grip. Jack gives me a look and I nod back. He crouches on the back of the vehicle and I lean off of it " hey, bunny! Check out this view!" He screams as he falls of, I soon do the same. Bunny looks around and panics, trying hard to keep breathing. 

This is a really good time to strech my wings, yes, wings. I dont really know where they go but I do know its hard to keep theM away. 

"North! They..." bunny nervously looks over the side of the sleigh, and who else is there but jack frost. " aw, you do care." 

" oh, rack off, you bloody show pony!" He says to jack " w-wheres mother nature?"

Jack leaps back onto the vessel  and points to the other side. I speed through the air, my angelic wings behind me. I enjoy the little break before landing beside sandy. "Oh wow, (y/n)" jack reaches his hand out " may I?" I nod and unintentionally ruffle my feathers. " since when did you have wings?!" Bunny says between shallow breaths. " Im not called the guardian angel for nothing!" I have to yell to be heard, sighing as jack runs his cold fingers over my pale feathers. " I thought you were mother nature!" He says, earning a laugh from me " im both!"

" hold on, everyone! I know a shortcut" north yells from up front. " oh, shrewth," he yanks me down into his arms, making my wing press into my back uncomfortably " I knew I shouldve taken the tunnels." I notice my hair is still about a mile long and is floating ithe wind, small blue flowers behining to grow in it " jack, grab my hair!" He hooks it around his staff andholds onto it. I really need to cut it soon.

North shakes a snowglobe " I say tooth palace" he whispers into the magical orb. As soon as the portal olens i feel it agai, the overwhelming cold. I stand up, ignoring the heat in my cheeks and the garden in my hair. I rush forward into the portal, not caring if I get hurt. Nightmare horses rush at me, sending a chill down my spine.

We all got to tooth at the same time. "They took my fairies!" she flitted around, wringing her hands. " and the teeth! Everything" 

Oh no, pitch already attacked, but hes not gone yet, I can feel it. Tooth sunk to the ground, while everyone comforted her I stood with my back to them, waiting, ready to protect. My wings were spread wide, feathers slightly puffed out.