New guardians

-North Pole-

North, also known as santa clause, bustles arounds in his workshop. The bright, cheery atmosphere amplified by his humming.

He drops a large block of ice on his desk and grabs his chainsaw, revealing an arm tatoo that says naughty. once the ice is ready for sculpting he walks to chair "still waiting for cookies!" he says, not noticing the elves licking the frosted pastries. He rolls around in his  office chair, still humming as he sculpts a small train, placing it on ice tracks. 

Two elves set the plate of cookies on his desk, they look at each other for a second before the first signals the second to put back the bite of cookie he had. the chewed up treat rolls out of his mouth. "finally!" north exclaims, eating a cookie in one bite, "mmm"

He watches the train roll on its tracks, chuckling like a child. the train flies into the air, propelled forward like a jet. CRASH!!! the tiny train-jet shatters against the door as a yeti opens it. "aah" north shrieks as he watched the pieces of ice slid on the floor.

"aaaa" the yeti covers his face with his hands.

"aaaww" North

"Aaaah"yeti

North puts his hand together "how many times have I told you to knock!!" the yeti yells something, pointing outside of the office. "what? the globe?" North  grabs a sword and walks to 'the globe' the yeti told him about. the elves stand around , getting in North's way "shoo with your pointy heads, why are you always under boot?"

Two yeti's stood on either side of north as the looked at a giant globe, millions of tiny dots shining like stars. They flickered and start going out "what s this?" North questions  the strange occurance before him. "have you checked the axis?! Is the rotation balanced!?" the yeti clearly doesn't  know.

A strange wind picks up as black sand spreads over the large globe with tentacle-like motions , upseting the elves and confusing North. 

the sand retreats  and takes shape of a man, his sinister laugh echoing as he moves across the room, before dissipating.

"can it be?" 

Norths eyes widened "dingle!" four elves stood at the ready "make preperations, we are going to have company" north set off the northern lights, the colorful light apearing on the globe in front of him. 

somewhere far away, a small fairy places a coin under a childs pillow, taking the tooth and heading home with the rest of the small creatures. They flit around as the put the teeth in the correct places. Then they grab coins and pass Tooth, the head tooth fairy. She instpect certain teeth, gushing about this or that, "wait, its her first tooth," she cradles a tooth in her hands"have you ever seen a more adorable lateral insciser in all of your life? look how she flossed!"

A small fairy directs her attention to the sky, Tooth gasps at the northern lights and flies to the north pole.

"my fellow guardians" North says "it is our job to watch over the children of the world"

Sandman gives a child a dream about soccer, the golden dreamsand emitting a peaceful glow.

"and keep them safe. to bring wonder, hope, and dreams"   

Sandy sits on a cloud of sand, directing dreams to children.

"and so I've called us all hear for one reason, and that reason only"

the sSandman looks up at the lights in the sky, turning the cloud into a helicopter and riding off.

"the children are in danger"

The easter bunny runs through the tunnels, passing little eggs with legs

"An enemy we have kept at bay for centeries has finally decided to strike back. we alone can stop him"

E. Aster Bunnymund emerges from a rabbit hole in the snow "oh, it freezing!" he hugs himself and heads to christmas HQ "oh, I cant feel my feet, I cant feel my feet!"

"cookies? eggnog? anyone?" North offers "this better be good, North" Bunnymund says. Sandman, also known as Sandy, floats in silently. "Sandy, thank you for coming" north greets "I know, I know, but I obviously wouldn't have called you here unless it was serious" he says to Sandy. Tooth shushes her fairies as North begins to tell them what happened.

"the boogeyman was here, at the pole!" Tooth gasps, "pitch? pitch black? here?"

"yes, there was black sand covering the globe"  Bunny hops over to him, leaving his spot by the fire "wh-wh-what do you mean, black sand?" he asks as he paints an egg "and then a shadow" North continues "hold on, hold on." Bunny stops him "i thought you said you saw pitch?" North turns to him "well,uh, not exactly" he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. "'not exactly?!' can you believe this guy" the large rabbit points at the even larger man, a question mark appears above Sandy's head. "yeah. you said it, Sandy"

"look, hes up to something very bad. I feel it, in my belly" he puts his hands on his lower stomache.

"hang on, hang on. you summoned me here three days before easter because of your belly?" he points at Norths stomache "mate, if i did this to you three days before christmas-"

"please, Bunny. easter is not christmas" North interupts, taking the egg out of his paws. Bunny laughs scornfully "here we go. North, i dont have time for this, I've still got two million eggs to finish up!!"

while the two were arguing, Sandy noticed the moon coming into view.

"no matter how much you paint, is still egg"

Sandy waved his arms and pointed up

"look, mate, I'm dealing with perishables. Right? you've got all year to prepare!"

Sandy trys to whistle with his fingers

"why are rabbits always so nervous?

Sandy still failed to gain their attention while Tooth was jabbering away.

"and why are you always such a blowhard?"

"Tooth! cant you see we're trying to argue?" North said to the fast-moving fairy "sorry. not all of us get to work one night a year! am I right, Sandy?" Sandy smiled and pointed an arrow at the sky. Tooth paid no attention to it and continued to talk to her fairies and ya know.....do her job.

"come on, mate. pitch went out in the dark ages" Bunny reasoned as Sandy tried to grab their attention "we made sure of it"

"I know it was him. we have serious situation"

Sandy noticed an elf trying to drink from a cup, he grabbed it by the hat and shook it, clearly not happy. They all looked at him and he directed ther eyes to the moon.

"ah!man in moon! Sandy,why didnt you say something?"

Sand came out of his ears, showing his frustration.

"its been a long time, old friend, what is big news?"

The light from the moon created a shadow in the shape of pitch black, also known as the boogey man. "it is pitch" Bunny says, looking at North, who smiled and patted his belly.

"manny, what must we do?"   manny raised up a crystal. With his moonbeam

"uh,guys, you know what this means?" Tooth said, still in the air "he's choosing a new guardian." North said "what?why?"

"must be big deal. manny thinks we need help" North answered, "since when do we need help?" Bunny responded "I wonder who its gonna be!" Tooth thought aloud, Sandy offered a 4 leaf clover "maybe a leprechan?

"please not the ground hog please not the ground hog"

The crystal projected two people standing back-to-back, a boy with a staff and a young girl in a white toga.