The kidnapping/find your center

I jumped out of Jamie's window, asking the wind to assist me in my journey to pitch, but its taking me somewhere else. "Hey! Im trying to go that way! Where are you taking me??" The winds stopped, dropping me in an alley "ugh!" 

" hello, mate" I hear a voice i little ways away. careful not to be seen, I sneak over to a corner and see,... jack frost?

"Been a long time." The easter bunny steps out of the shadows "Blizzard of '68, I believe. Easter Sunday, wasn't it?" He says

"Bunny! You're not still mad about that - are ya?" Jack leans against his staff. "Yes" bunny replies "But this is about something else. Fellas?" A yeti grabbs jack and throws him in to a sack, another coming up from behind you "hey, hey!" I direct a beam of light into the yetis eyes "chill out, man!" While I was trying to NOT get thtown into a sack,.... I got thrown into a sack.

Whatever they need must be important, I change my toga into flowey green pants and a tucked in white shirt. I could feel myself being tossed back onto the ground. I Crawl out of the sack and am greeted by elves, fairies, and the guardians.

"They're here! Quiet!" North attempts to shush tooth, to no avail " there they are...jack frost and, uh, this one!"

"Wow... You gotta be kidding me." Yetis hoist jack up to stand "Hey hey! Put me down" I stand before they can manhandle me. "I hope the yetis treated you well?"

"Totally" I repond icily "Oh yeah, I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal."jack says. North clearly does not notice the sarcasm in either of us." Oh. Good! That was my idea." He looks at the white haired boy "You know Bunny, obviously." 

"Obviously"

"And the tooth fairy" 

She flies up towards him "hello jack! Ive heard a lot about you, and your teeth!" She flits around, getting super close "Open up! Are they really as white as they say?" She looks into his mouth "Yes- Oh! Oh they really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow." The small Tooth Fairies swoon, "Girls, pull yourself together. Let's not disgrace the uniform"

"And Sandman." The small man sleeps, hovering in the air "Sandy? Sandy? " north Nudges him "Wake up!" Sandman startles awake and descends to the floor.

"Hey! Woah! Anyone wanna tell me why I'm here? And who even is she?" He says, pointing at me. I begin to say something when sandy begins to symbol-speak. He finishes off with a question mark. " uh-mmmmp" I wrap a vine around jacks  mouth before he can respond. All the guardians look at me, I lower my outstreched hand. I dont need to move when I use my powers, but it looks cool.
"Let me speak, do you really not know who I am?" They collectively shake their heads. I let out a breath, " I'm mother nature"  they all look surprised, bunny laughs " you? You look like a child" getting frustrated, I  float up to his level "listen here, buddy" dark clouds roll into the cheery workshop. "Ive been here longer than all of you combined" with every word I speak my hair grows longer, trailing behind me "in fact, the only person older than me is manny!" In my small fit of anger I hadnt noticed how close I had gotten to bunny, our noses almost touching. I fall to the ground, eyes wide. With a small 'poof', a flower crown appears on my head. 

Jack coughs awkwardly "so...why are we here" he taps an elf with his staff, freezing it "we must've done something really bad to get you four together- Wha-? Am I on the Naughty List?" After getting unstuck I bend down to unfreeze the elf, putting a flower on its hat.

"Hah! On Naughty List?" North says "You hold record. But! No matter, we overlook. Now we are wiping clean the slate."he brushes the tatoo on his arm.

"How come?" 

"Hah, good question" bunny says 

How come? I tell you how come! Because now, you are Guardians" north says with a dramatic hand gesture.yetis walk towards us with lit poi sticks as the elves play music on their trumpets. We back up as they come closer, i try to gather up my hair to avoid elves steping on it.  Fairies attempt to put paper necklaces, i allow them but jack continues to step back until he bumps into a yeti.This is the best part!" North yells as Festivities continue, Elves march around. The yetis with poi sticks walk closer to Jack, then behind him. They prop him up and direct you a spot in the middle of the Guardian symbol. Both of our faces show confusion as two elves want us to put on shoes. North is still delighted as the yetis present him with a book. The Tooth Fairies twitter, Sandy toasts us with eggnog, and Bunny rolls his eyes.