Chapter 12

I know some of you or most of you are mad at me for not giving Katsuki and Shoto a harder punishment. That's because I was saving it for this chapter.

No one's POV:

Izuku drove threw the streets with Shoka hugging his back. She felt happy that she's able to hug him without him pushing away. They arrived at a stop light. Shoka then looks at his missing arm and gets sad.

Izuku: "What's wrong?"

Shoka: "Huh?"

Izuku: "You look sad. I thought you be happy"

Shoka: "I am. But I saw your arm and feel bad that Shoto did that to you"

Izuku: "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault, it's his and he'll have to deal with the consequences"

Shoka: "Okay. So where are we going?"

Izuku: "Somewhere we can enjoy ourselves. You want to make it up to me so this is your chance"

The light turned green and he pushed the gas. They rode until he stopped at a parking lot.

Izuku: "You want to make me believe you change. So this is your chance to do it. Show me that your not the same Shoka from before"

Shoka: "Okay. I'll do my best"

Izuku: "Hm good"

He patted her head and she smiled. They got off and headed to the multiple shops that were around.

Izuku: "So what do you want to do?"

Shoka: "You want me to choose?"

Izuku: "Yes. You wanted to show me you change so you determine where we go"

Shoka: "Uh well I wanted to do whatever you like"

Izuku: "You do?"

Shoka: "*blush* Yes. I don't know much about you so I want to get to know you"

Izuku: "Okay. Let's go there"

He pointed at gaming shop. They walk in and Izuku immediately goes to the games and Shoka follows.

Izuku: "*muttering* Do they have it?"

Shoka: "Have what?"

Izuku: "There's this game that Hana and I want but it's extremely rare since it came out 20 years ago"

Shoka: "Which one is it?"

Izuku: "It's *random game*

Shoka: "I actually have it"

Izuku: "*wide eyes* You do?"

Shoka: "Yeah. My Dad got it for me"

Izuku: "I didn't know you were interested in games"

Shoka: "Well after you left I found out that you had a system in your room and had some games that we use to play. I asked Dad to get me some games so I can understand why you liked playing games"

Izuku: "I see. Well can I borrow it so me and Hana can play?"

Shoka: "Anything for you"

Izuku brows a bit more with Shoka giving him some recommendations to some. Izuku was surprised at her knowledge about games. They bought a few games for themselves. Izuku payed for each other. Shoka wanted to pay her own but Izuku insist. They left the shop.

Izuku: "I'm surprise you know so much about games"

Shoka: "Well I needed something to distract myself from being depress"