Chapter 5

No one's POV:

Nezu: "All Might do you want to explain yourself? Why didn't you said you had a son?"

AM: "Well....sir....ah...you see....."

Right now AM, Inko, Izumi, Katsumi, Katsuki, Shoto, Shoka, Mitsuki, Masaru, Rei, and Endeavor are in Nezu's office with the teachers. Nezu called them to ask about Izuku.

Nezu: "So you have nothing to say"

AM: "Look sir me and Inko are not the greatest parents but-"

Nezu: "All Might you neglected a child. Your own flesh and blood"

AM couldn't say anything back

Nezu: "Izumi, Katsumi, Katsuki, Shoka, Shoto mind telling me why you use you Izuku like your punching bag as he put it"

They couldn't say anything back either

Midnight: "*angry* Aren't you going to say anything?!"

Endeavor: "*sigh* I should have notice when I saw that scar"

Nezu: "What scar?"

Endeavor: "One time when me and Izuku talked I notice a scar on the back side of his neck when he turned around. I asked what happened and he said that he got into in an accident in the woods while playing with the others"

Rei: "It's not your fault"

Endeavor: "But I should have investigated. I never imagine Izuku going threw that"

Mitsuki: "Did we do something wrong as parents?"

Masaru: "I don't know"

The others began to feel bad for their parents. Making them doubt if they raise their kids right.

Inko: "*silently crying* It's all our fault. We should have paid more attention"

Midnight: "*angry* Yeah you should have!"

Aizawa: "Calm down"

Midnight: "How am I supposed to calm down?! They-"

Aizawa: "I know I'm mad too. But don't let your anger get the better of you"

*Ring Ring Ring*

Nezu: "Hello"

Winston: "Nezu"

Nezu: "Winston what do I owe the pleasure?"

Winston: "I wanted to make sure that the class Izuku and the others save are alright"

Nezu: "Yes their all fine. Thank you for saving them"

Winston: "No problem. Hey Nezu"

Nezu: "Yes?"

Winston: "I imagine the class that was attack are a bit on edge so I will like to invite them to Overwatch HQ to keep their minds at ease"

Nezu: "That's a wonderful idea. I agree. Also can some teachers come as well?"

Winston: "Sure-"

McCree: "And make sure you bring that bastard hero and whore mother here so I can beat the crap out of them for hurting my nephew!!"

The others heard that. Some even stiffen a laugh.

Winston: "Give me that. Sorry about McCree's drunk"

Nezu: "Well no matter. When can this tour happen?"

Winston: "I'll send a ship their tommorow"

Nezu: "Okay I'll see you tomorrow"