Chapter 7

No one's POV:

A week pass. Izuku, Hana, and 2b enjoyed the time they had before going to UA. They spend that time together. They went out and explore their new surroundings. They went on a date and enjoyed it. Of course they had to ask for directions first. And luckily they didn't ran into Izuku's old family and friends. He knows they must have been looking for where he lives. And they were. Toshinori has been asking Nezu where is his home but he never told him. He got mad and went out to look for it on his own. Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoka have also been depress. They last saw him leave without a second thought. They see he's happy with Hana and 2b. That made them even more depress. Besides that Izuku and the girls have also spend their time training in their simulation room and having sex. 2b ask this every time. Izuku and Hana are starting to regret showing her that. Now we see Izuku and the girls walking to UA in their uniforms.

Izuku: "Can't believe I'm going to this school"

Hana: "Wasn't this your dream?"

Izuku: "Yeah but that dream died after we started dating"

2b: "Well even if it is dead you can revive now"

Izuku: "Yeah it will be special again. Especially because you two are here with me"

Hana/2b: "*blush, smile* Thanks Izuku"

They grab onto his hands. They arrived and enter. They were assigned to the hero course. They walked the halls getting stares. It was stares of jealously and excited. The girls were jealous of Hana and 2b for having holding Izuku. The boys were angry of Izuku for having two hot girls latch on to him. They arrived at their classroom. Izuku opens it and sees his classmates.

Aizawa: "Good your here. Come up and introduce yourself"

Izuku and the girls stand in front of the class

Izuku: "Hey I'm Izuku Shimada"

Izumi: "*thought* It's Yagi"

Hana: "I'm Hana Song soon to be Shimada"

Katsumi: "*thought* I'm his fiance"

2b: "I'm 2b a android. I'm also soon to be Shimada"

Shoka: "*thought* I'm supposed to be his wife"

Aizawa: "Any questions? No? Good. Go and sit down so I can being today's day"

They sat on the back. Izuku sat next to the window, Hana sat next to him and 2b sat infront of him.

Aizawa: "Good now that your all seated. Now as you may notice that Mineta isn't here. He has been expelled a few days ago by principal Nezu"

Mina: "Finally he's gone!"

Jirou: "We can finally rest easy now"

Aizawa: "Quiet down. Next your fight isn't over"

Denki: "Don't tell me another villain attack"

Aizawa: "The sports festival is coming up"

They were relief

Aizawa: "This is an opportunity for you all to show what your made of and get notice"

Momo: "But sir isn't it a bad idea to have it after a villain attack"

Izuku: "If the sports festival doesn't happen the villains that attacked you will think they succeeded in their attack. Making them do more bolder moves in the future"

Aizawa: "Exactly. This is not to only for you to get notice but to also show that a villain attack won't put you down. Plus pro heros and Overwatch agents are gonna be assigned as security. Now you have two weeks to improve. So for the next two weeks school days will be shorten for you so you all have enough time to train. Dismiss"