Chapter 6

No one's POV:

The girls are on top of Izuku. 2b was kissing Izuku on the mouth and Hana was kissing his abs. 2b was rough on the kiss since this is the first time she's doing something like this. Izuku moved his hand to her ass and gave it a slap.

2b: "Eep!"

Izuku: "Don't think your not the only who's dominate"

Izuku slaps her ass again. Hana continue to kiss down his abs as she done before. She liked touching his body knowing this is hers. Well now hers and 2b's. She got done to his shorts and began to pull them down. There was a tent in his boxers.

Hana: "Ah I love it when you get hard"

She took of his boxers and let out his big member

2b: "Oh my. It's so big. Hana you had that inside you?"

She grabs Izuku's member

Hana: "Yeah. This dick has fucked me good so many times"

She then began to suck on his member. 2b is still shocked of how big Izuku's member is.

Izuku: "Hey you okay?"

2b: "Y-yeah I'm just surprise your so...big"

Izuku: "Well I'm lucky. Now why don't I mark you"

2b: "Mark me-ahh"

Izuku began to kiss her soft skin. He kiss around her neck where he usually does for Hana. He bit her skin leaving a hickey marking her as his. But he didn't stop. He continued to kiss more around her neck making her moan which each bite. Hana continue to suck his member them she moved her boobs and gave him a boobjob.

Hana: "You like this Izuku?"

Izuku: "*smooch* Yeah. Hana your tits are the best"

2b: "What about mine?"

Izuku: "Yours to but I think your ass is much better"

2b: "Well then do you want a full view?"

She moved herself to be on top of him having her ass in his face

Your welcome you perverts

She lowered her ass on his face. The fabric in his mouth covering her private area.

2b: "So what do you think of my ass?"

Izuku: "*muffle* It's great"

2b: "*giggles* I'm glad you liked it"

2b moved her ass a bit. Izuku then began to lick her area threw the fiber.

2b: *moan*

2b felt a wave of pleasure she never felt before

2b: "Again Izuku"

He licked again

2b: "*moan* Izuku more"