💧"I'm Sorry... Please Don't Go!"|Abusive!Third Reich x Dying!Fem!Reader✖

I had this in an while since I've been thinking what should I do next than this came up.

×WARNING!×
Abuse relationship, blood, and death.
If you felt uncomfortable reading this, I may ask you to skip it.

Enjoy.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
You wanted to break up with Third Reich since he's behavior changed towards you. You called him for an 'meeting'. He came early today makes you surprised. "What is it?" Said Third Reich. You took an deep breathe than you said. "Third Reich, your attitude changed. And I was thinking to break up since you been kinda mean to me." You said in kinda emotional tone. He was looking surprise and angry. He came towards you than grab your shirt collar and said this in angry tone. "You think we can break up? No! Your staying with me forever until you'll learn how to love me (Sorry if this doesn't make since, I just have this in my mind)!" You look at him with an surprise look than he throw you to the wall making you whimper in pain, your back was hurting a little bit until the pain fades away. He came towards you and grab your hair ruffly making you burst out of tears begging him to let go your hair. He throw you at the basement than said. "This is where you live now!" Than he closed the basement door, you lay down on the cold floor, it was cold in the basement. You shriver and crying quietly.

~SOME DAYS HAS PAST~

Your starting to lose blood because he abuse you a lot by punching you. You were just cleaning for him like an slave/maid, you were cold since you didn't have anything to warm up. You ignore the coldness around you and continued cleaning. You heard an door open and saw Third Reich walking to the kitchen, before he did. He always push you than slap you very hard. You hated this life and wanted to ended it.

This kept going on and on until... That day. You were starting to lose blood, and starving to death. You heard Third Reich calling you, you ran to his office, he order you to make coffee for him so you did. After since you bring him coffee, he took an sip than throw the hot coffee at you making you scream in pain a little. He was laughing at you until your blood was actually losing. You can't do this anymore, you passed out in front at Third Reich. He look at you surprise and tried to wake you up in angry tone. Until, he noticed your blood was losing very quickly. He called the doctors (I can't spell-) and quickly hug your very cold skin.

~AT THE HOSPITAL!~

Third Reich was walking back and forth until the doctor said. "You may see her." He rushed inside to see you. You were quiet, he said he was sorry (Yeah right.) about him abusing you. The doctor was carious for Third Reich if he really wanted you to have an surgery. Third Reich beg yes over over again, the doctors nodded and said "We'll tried our best."

~YOU SURVIVED!~
The blood was going through your heart. You full blood now! Your heart was healthy, you open your eyes and saw Third Reich next to you in worried. When he saw you awaken, he pulled you in an tight hug and said sorry over and over again. You accepted his apology (Imagine not. Lol.). He started to treat you nice like over times since you both starting dating. Than you both had 2 kids and lived happily after (Stop the cap!).

~YOU DIDN'T SURVIVED!~
Your heart, your blood... They didn't make it in time. You were in pale like an ghost since your blood is dry up in light red, your vein in light blue. Your heart was not pounding. The doctors tried to add more blood, but it didn't work. They tell Third Reich the bad news. Third Reich bursted out of tears and cried. He keep on going to your grave and tell him and you together in the past. After he went to your grave, he went to his house and look at the picture frame of you and him smiling together in an date. He stare at your smile and cried than said. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I regretted about everything I did to you. I'm sorry!" He cried hard. He misses your smile, cuddles, kisses, and your beautiful angel laugh and voice. He really misses you and said "PLEASE COME BACK!"
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
-Eats chocolate while doing this- Oh, hi reader. I'm just vibing in my room, alone.
So, uhm. I hope you enjoy this oneshot?
Go just.
Bye.