☔"Too Late."|Canada x Heartbroken!Reader x America☔

No one request this.

They/They.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
You like Canada, not like, love him more than friends since you both were childhood friends. Today at school, you wanted to tell him about your feelings. You were just screeching Canada, you came across outside the cherry blossom tree. You look at Canada holding someone hand. It was a Hawaii. She already told her feelings for him before you. You look at the couples and smile at them with tears rolls done your checks. "I guess you look happy with her." You said with sad tone. You turn around and walk back to the school than pack your stuff that's in your locker than went home since it's afternoon. After you got home, you quickly shut the door and drop your bag than ran up stairs and plop into the bed sobbing until it's next morning.

~ N E × T D A Y ~

You have red puff under your eyes after the long night crying. It was Saturday and Canada wondering if you would like to hang out with him so you agree. Canada didn't notice you have red puff under your eyes. You both went to get some ice cream and then Hawaii came by and sit next to Canada. "Oh yeah I forgot, Y/N this is my girlfriend Hawaii." You waved at Hawaii with an fake smiled. "I need to go." "Already?" Said Canada in whining. You nodded and say goodbye to them until you bump into someone. You look up and saw America. He was your first friend at school. "Oh, sorry Y/N. Here, let me help you up." He let out a hand for you to get up as you accepted. He blush little bit and said. "Wanna out with out me since I'm bored." "Sure." You said.

~ M O N T H S H A S P A S S ~

You both got closer and closer until day has come. America has feeling for you and tell you today, since he tell you to meet him at the park. So you agree. You both got ready whatever you both wear. You went to the park and waiting for him. It was taking a while until ran than stop and taking breathe from all the running. After he was breathing, he look at you and grab your hand than said. "Y/N, we known each other for months and wanted to tell you something." "And what's that?" "I- I love you!" You stood there silence and said. "I love you too." You said with an smiled on your face. He look at you wit widen eyes and than kiss you. You were shocked than kiss him back. But, little did you know... Canada was watching in distance and watching you both holding hands like you saw him with Hawaii. Canada has feeling for you to but, it was already late.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Okay, thanks for 139 reads. That's all, bye.
- S × K I -