💞Cuddles!|Poland x Stress!Reader💞

This one is probably gonna be short.

No one requested this one so yeah.

They/Them.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
You came back home from work. There were lots of paper for you to finish tomorrow. Poland would always wait for you at the door, he would hug you than kiss you on the cheek. You smiled at him than went up stairs and took an shower. After the shower, Poland would make an dinner for you so you won't starve after the long work. You were very tired and finish your food, you usually go to the living watch TV than doze off to sleep, Poland would always have to carry you to bed. Before you get up, Poland walk towards to you and pick you cause you to squeak. He walk upstairs to your guys room and than puts you on the bed. He came after and put arms around you, you look at him with surprisedly face. You tried to escape his grip until he grip tighter and say. "Stay." You sight in groan and look at him with an small smiled than fall asleep deeply cause your very tired, dUh. He look at you in your sleeping peacefully in his arms making him smiled and kissed your forehead. "I love you Y/N." Said Poland as he fall asleep with his head on your head.
"I love you too."