At his house (Atsushi Murasakibara ***limeish***)

You have been dating Murasakibara Atsushi for a month since yesterday. To celebrate your one month anniversary he had invited you over to his house. You blush when you think about yesterday, it was so embarrassing.

(so if you don't get it she is saying that "yesterday" on their one month anniversary atsushi invited her to his house)

----------------------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------

"(your name)-chin go inside" your boyfriend said to you while pushing your back lightly. Your taking to long, its cold and I want to eat my snack. his comment snapped you back to reality, you where so nerves since you have never been to his house before. You walk inside with your head down, "s-sorry f-for i-intruding" you say while stuttering. "Your so cute (y/n)-chin, there is no need to be nerves" he gave you a peck on the cheek. Of-course I am nerves there can only bee one reason for a boy to invite his girlfriend over while his parents are away... SEX. You think to your self while sitting on the couch.

Your fitiling with your skirt while your boyfriend is simply sitting there eating his candy and watching a stupid TV-show that you have no idea how it is still airing. After a while you start to relax a bit when Atsushi put his snacks away and held on to your hand. After a few seconds he leaned down and kissed you. It was a sweet kiss until he shoved his tong between your lips to explore your mouth, not that you didn't enjoy it but still he could ask or something.

after awhile you need some air so you tug at Atsushis shirt to let him know, he pulls back and looks at you with lust full eyes. Before you can say anything he picks you up and carries you princess style up to his room.

He lays you gently on the bed and resumes kissing you. Your kiss continues until he starts to rub your thigh, you are quick to grab his hand and pull out from the kiss. "What's wrong (y/n)-chin? You don't want to?" Atsushi asks with a hurt face. "I-its not that I don't want to it just I don't think that I am ready" you manage to say with a red face. uhhhh... Atsushi pulls back and sits down, "fine we won't do anything until you are ready" you look at his face you see how disappointed he is that you didn't continue, you feel that you are a bit sad that you cant meet his expectations. Then you decide that even if you aren't ready to have sex doesn't mean you're not ready to give him a blow job.

you stand up and stand in front of your boyfriend, he looks at you with a look that says what u doing? you just signal him to come a little closer. he obeys and sits on the edge of the bed. you slowly reach out your hand and untie his jogging pants, and while pulling the pants down you go down to the floor as well. Atsushi looks at you surprised but doesn't do anything except watching you as you remove his boxers.

When his boxers are down you see his large member slightly erected.

"(y/n)-chin you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

-i-it's o-ok I-I want t-to do t-this - let me do this Mu-kun you say to him with a slight blush on your cheeks. He just nodded his head and you begin touching his big member, grabbing his shaft and start moving your hand up and down earning a moan from your boyfriend. When his member gets harder you put it in your mouth, he is so big that you gag a little at his size but never the less you start to bob your head up and down earning a loud moan from him as he grabs your (c/h) hair and starts do buck his hips into your mouth... (y/n)-chin~ I-I'm coming you hear your giant boyfriend moan as you feel him twitching inside of your mouth, but before you can do anything he comes inside your mouth as he shouts your name.

(Y/N)-CHIN

you swallow his seeds, it was bitter and you didn't like it. you stand up to go get a glass of water when Murasakibara grabs you and pulls you down on to the bed. "where are you going (y/n)-chin" he says with a husky voice. you just stare at him embarrassed and push him away and say " I'm going to get a glass of water" you stand up but you are grabbed again but this time Murasakibara hovers over you "(y/n)-chin I want to pleasure you to so put a wait to the water glass... 

Soo... how was it please be gentle it was my first and i have no idea what was happening it just came so tell me what you think a please correct me if something is wrong :3

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke but I do own this story :3